kitot mechron noise

/ kitot mechron noise #1  

laurencen

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5600T Kioti CK20, Cat D2 dozer, Cat 420 tractor loader, Deer 644E loader, Bobcat E32 mini and Bobcat 590 skidsteer, Toro Groundsmaster 325D
Hi All, had a Kioti Mechron for 6 months and must say its tough however I have a noise coming from the roll bar besides the drivers head tube, sounds like there is a spring or metallic object inside but not rolling more like fixed one end and rattling the other about center of the tube, if I hit the tube with my hand I can create the same noise.

Dealer figures its wiring for future light kit but does not sound like a wire unless they have a length of conduit there, anyone else having this noise

thanks

/ kitot mechron noise #2  
Not sure how many folks own the little Kioti's....seemed like the wait was forever and most people gave up on them and bought other brands. How do you like it other than the odd noise? I've never had the pleasure of seeing on in person, there is one Kioti dealer I know of up here but they only have a few tractors all the side by sides they have are Artic Cats or Can Ams.