Tractor News Kioti tractors replaced by bobcat?

/ Kioti tractors replaced by bobcat? #11  
It just sounds to me that Bobcat is taking more control over the final product. Instead of just a re-badge, they will design Bobcat tech into whatever the base platform is.

/ Kioti tractors replaced by bobcat?
I talked to the local kioti dealer today. He is a pretty informed guy. He said he hadn’t heard anything about it. But I think maybe what’s happening is the bobcat tractor division is separating to some degree from daedong (kioti).

/ Kioti tractors replaced by bobcat? #13  
IMO Kioti has made a good name for itself it would be unwise to not keep on course

/ Kioti tractors replaced by bobcat? #14  
I think the relationships between Doosan, Daedong, and Bobcat may be more complicated than either
grsthegreat & hiddentacocatneddih know. I offer that the Daedong relationship with Bobcat was alive and well as of Dec 2020.

I have a 2020 Bobcat CT2025 and it is clearly manufactured by Daedong and states it in the Bobcat owners manual and service manual.
The base tractor (not FEL, no attachments) is a rebranded Kioti CK2610. I shopped both. Same dimensions, hydraulics, controls, and sheet metal.

The Bobcat 2020 compact tractor 2000 series are all rebranded Daedong (Kioti) tractors.

My 5-minute search failed to clearly identify the details of the Daedong / Doosan Group relationship, but the Daedong/Bobcat CT2025 is undeniable.

"no, daedong is no longer the parent company for Bobcat" (true)..." that partnership ended long time ago" (not true)

In this war of words, I've discovered it's the dealership that will make or break the owner's experience.

When I purchased (May 2020), the local Bobcat dealer was not knowledgeable on compact tractors, but youtube had Bobcat videos where they stated that the "5-year plan included manufacturing the tractor in the USA, but that it was currently imported". No one at the local dealer knew it was a rebranded Kioti. The online specs were tweaked to hide the fact that the CT2025 is the same as the Kioti CK2610 (which I wanted to buy). There were several dealer calls into the Bobcat corporate tractor division engineers to answer my questions. They finally admitted on a conference call with the sales mgr, parts mgr, and service mgr that they were currently imported from Kioti (great news!). Unfortunately, the Bobcat FEL doesn't lift as much as the Kioti 4030 (bad news). I discovered after delivery and it was hidden in the specs of the paper manual. (see separate post). The nearest Kioti dealer wanted $5k more for their CK2610 + 4030 loader with 6-month wait. So, I'm disappointed in the combined Bobcat network's ignorance in misrepresenting their FEL, but not enough to pay $5K for the extra 442# (1800#) of lift.

Attached: extract from 2020 CT2025 operator's manual which includes both the Bobcat and the Daedong warranty.
This may all change in the future, but currently the Bobcat CT are rebranded Kioti.

.... CAUTION - TROLL BAIT below ....
Seems the FBI and CIA are behind on censoring this forum for "MISINFORMATION".
Maybe if I mention that the "Korean election was stolen"...;-)

Kioti CK2610 = awesome tractor (4030 loader lift capacity is superior to the Bobcat FL7)
Bobcat CT2025 = same base tractor (I call mine white privilege)

Don't you hate it when someone closes with "just saying"

Attachments

• Extracted pages from Bobcat CT2025 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 98