Tractor News Kioti tractors replaced by bobcat?

/ Kioti tractors replaced by bobcat? #1  

tman1020

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bobcat ct225 and Bad Boy zero turn
Heard a rumor yesterday from a bobcat dealer that The Kioti tractor line is going to go away. Everything being replaced with bobcat. Anybody else heard anything about this?

/ Kioti tractors replaced by bobcat? #2  
Bobcat purchased the intellectual property of the CT2000 and CT4000 4 years ago. They have added on to a factory in Statesville NC and will start assembling tractors at that plant. Not just take them out of the box but assemble. You should see the same tractor but assembled in the USA. Kioti will do what Kioti will do.

/ Kioti tractors replaced by bobcat? #3  
I really doubt that. Kioti recently advertised a new lineup for 2023. they have a good sized portion of smaller tractor sales.

/ Kioti tractors replaced by bobcat? #5  
The relationship between Bobcat and Kioti has always been a bit strange to me, but having another big company selling and providing parts for at least some of the Kioti line is a good thing in terms of parts and support in the future.

/ Kioti tractors replaced by bobcat? #6  
i know Kioti (actually their parent company) manufactured bobcat tractors for awhile years ago, but i have not heard anything about bobcat taking over Kioti. just for the heck of it i asked my kioti dealer.....he has not heard anything about it.

/ Kioti tractors replaced by bobcat? #7  
Daedong is the parent company for both Kioti and Bobcat.

/ Kioti tractors replaced by bobcat? #9  
no, daedong is no longer the parent company for Bobcat. that partnership ended long time ago. new parent company for bobcat is Doosan
I stand corrected.