Kioti to Kubota Model Comparison

/ Kioti to Kubota Model Comparison #31  
I just looked up tractordata. They don't list any Kiotis. For the Kubota MX 4800 they only list AG tires for 2wd and 4wd.
I pulled up the JD 4720 as a random example. They list all the options. Not one tire of a certain style will go on another tire's rim.
Screenshot_20210812-104132_Chrome.jpg

/ Kioti to Kubota Model Comparison #33  
I was using the corner of the bucket to dig into the small shelf of soil along one side of my dirt woods roads to borrow some fill material. Once I'd collected a bucketful I transported to my build site. It was not taxing the tractor that much as it were. A back blade or a box scraper, both of which I have, don't work for the position the material was located in this case. I knew what worked...
IMO, the bucket job was not a cause of damaged clutch as I look back, it was when I noticed some slippage and thus the smell. If you cannot dig a bit of soil with what's a 5,000# machine then somethings off? Fact is that tractor has a small clutch that also fits at least a dozen or so various brands/models of similar sized tractors.
As for using a 3pt hitch to handle logs, Not seen that done much and hardly logical. At my age and given my tractor experience I may not know it all but I have been around the block just a ways.
Yet my DK 35 takes the same clutch as a DK 35se.
I have shoved over trees, bulldozed with it, pull a 2 bottom plow, 8' discs, 6' box blade, 7' back blade, 9' front snow plow, moved many hundreds of tons material with my loader, Etc.. And never had a clutch problem in 2340 hours.
Never needed the first clutch adjustment yet. So a weak clutch isn't the issue here IMO.

Last edited:
   / Kioti to Kubota Model Comparison
After a lifetime of wrenching professionally, teaching my trade, etc., I have seen more than a few clutches and many other parts go bad on cars- road and race, trucks, forklifts, helicopters, boats, over 50 yrs of motorcycles, yes tractors & you name it.
My DK40 before my current tractor had the exact same types of use on the same land and lots more hours than my DK35SE and never needed a clutch or a starter (as did this DK35SE) so your anecdotal example might appear to be making me the clutch abuser here but not IMO. Never did tractors as my job but used a bunch of them and never needed a clutch as yet.

I don't need training or info on what choices I should make on using a bucket, blade or scraper, and so on.

One machine here or another one there is purely anecdotal evidence. That clutch crosses over to many tractor models and brands over many years-as I already said.
Mine worked great until it didn't. It had loose rivets, friction lining worn down to the rivets and was no longer effective to move the tractor.
I was looking at a tractor for sale pic just now-the first picture shows a bucket with a slightly wavy blade. Should I assume user abuse or an abused clutch? My blade's like new except for a few scratches.
Have fun deciding what or who to blame...