Kioti Sun Visor and Antenna Parts

/ Kioti Sun Visor and Antenna Parts #1  

spindlewood

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SE HST Cab
The sun visor no longer works. I'm not actually sure how it's supposed to work or where to get parts.
Does the metal bar turn in the visor or does the visor rod turn in the plastic clip/sleeve? I can't find anywhere that I can get replacement clips/sleeves.

The antenna also broke from something low lying. Same problem searching for an antenna wand.

Any sources for either of these?

visor-2.jpg

visor-1.jpg

/ Kioti Sun Visor and Antenna Parts #2  
Found this on Michigan Irons website. Based it on the dk40se cab tractor in your profile...
Screenshot_20230726_000731_Chrome.jpg

/ Kioti Sun Visor and Antenna Parts #3  
That's the sun visor itself... Look around and you can probably find just the brackets...

/ Kioti Sun Visor and Antenna Parts #4  
That's the sun visor itself... Look around and you can probably find just the brackets...
I seriously doubt it. That stuff will almost always be OEM. Far as the antenna goes, antenna replacement whips are all over the net and Amazon if you do that site.

/ Kioti Sun Visor and Antenna Parts #5  
I seriously doubt it. That stuff will almost always be OEM. Far as the antenna goes, antenna replacement whips are all over the net and Amazon if you do that site.
I meant look around on the parts list... He might be able to find the brackets themselves. I was referencing that they seem to show the visor is still available, so the brackets may be available still also.

/ Kioti Sun Visor and Antenna Parts
Found this on Michigan Irons website. Based it on the dk40se cab tractor in your profile...
Thank you for the link. It helped me zero in on the bracket part. Decided to call my dealer and he verified it was one of those (I believe T4930-80143). I hope it isn't a "fixed" visor - that it can drop down and be put back up. We'll see.