Kioti RX 7320 vs LSMT5,Case 75a

/ Kioti RX 7320 vs LSMT5,Case 75a #1  

mrgreenjeanstx

Tractor
MF 1759 w FEL and MF 135
I am looking at upgrading my current tractor a Massey 1759 which I have not had good luck with. These are the ones I have been looking at. Option wise it seems like the Kioti has more bells and whistles than the others standard. I Have also had it quoted significantly cheaper. I believe the other two are very much alike. I know you can get a lemon in any model however it appears I am seeing more negative on the other two vs the kioti. I would love to hear opinions regarding the reliability and any issues all have seen with any of these tractors. Price and options wise I am looking real hard at the Kioti.

/ Kioti RX 7320 vs LSMT5,Case 75a #2  
LS Vs Kioti, both Korean tractor brands, is a frequent topic on T-B-N.

T-B-N ARCHIVE:
kioti vs ls site www.tractorbynet.com

( I believe the LS and Case are very much alike. )

LS produces private label tractors for several other tractor brands according to this Wiki post:

Read away.

CREDIT: 'FELIXEDO'

It has been touched on a couple of times, but not directly as a buying factor. Every major make has a machine that will do the job(s) you want. Check out your nearby dealers. Go with the nearest dealer you have confidence in. A great machine with no support nearby is a hassle to repair and maintain. And a good machine can't make a lousy dealer into a good one.

Last edited:
   / Kioti RX 7320 vs LSMT5,Case 75a #3  
As with any tractor purchase - how close is your dealer for each brand?

RX7320's have good reliability, but parts availability for Kioti is a growing issue - sure, it's also a broad COVID issue - but I do not have access to AGCO or Deere parts databases to see availability of their parts. Dealer network is key in my opinion - look into how much they charge to pick up and deliver (unless you plan to do this on your own). For your own service - keep a decent stock of filters and common parts if you can.

I would not hesitate to run an RX - but just be ready for some bizarre quirks, especially for the first 50. All in all, I like the RX range - and know of many relying on them commercially.

Also, I am weary of brands that offer the most bells and whistles while still coming in at a lower price point - often the extra bells and whistles have questionable reliability.

/ Kioti RX 7320 vs LSMT5,Case 75a #4  
I got my RX7320 this past June; I keep a journal with all details, 32hrs and no issues so far.
My first regen was at 18hrs, and I'm almost sure it was my fault for not running it at high enough RPMs.
I checked multiple brands and sizes, and this was the best option in my current situation.
Keep in mind that Kioti is similar to Kubota in the sense that they make the entire tractor in-house (frame, engine, transmission, etc.).
As most would recommend, evaluate your local dealers and see if you can try all tractor models before making a decision.
Also, are you looking for a cab tractor or open station?
Where are you located, approx?

Last edited:
   / Kioti RX 7320 vs LSMT5,Case 75a #5  
I've got 400 trouble-free hours on our RX7320. A very solid machine. Had it mabye 5 years. Paid $39,500 (IIRC) for brand new cab tractor, loader, loaded rear tires and 2 sets of remotes. That price was delivered. Had one small issue with the ignition, replaced by dealer under warranty. My biggest complaints are wish it had a buddy seat and would like the cab to be quieter. We farm 100 acres with ~30 beef cows and 60 sheep right now. Use it mainly for making hay (9' Krone disc mower and Krone 4x4 baler (wet and dry)). Also pull a 10' brush hog to keep pastures clear. Been well suited to that work.

/ Kioti RX 7320 vs LSMT5,Case 75a
I am located in Denton Tx. The Tractor will be north east of Gainesville TX. I have a 115 Acres I will be using it on. Alot of Hay work, shredding, roads and wood work. I would really like a cab in this heat. One of the biggest concerns is I would probably hit a limb with it. So would consider an open station. Dealer wise real close are Kubota, Deere (no skid steer FEL), Mahindra, LS (very small dealer), Massey. My experience with the old Massey 135 has been good the newer 1759 not so good. Front axle replaced, front end rebuilt (not sure if that wasn't from a botched front axle replacement, Transmission syncros replaced, Hydraulics stick valve replaced. My wife will not let me buy another and right now not sure I want to. The Kioti dealer nearest is Thirty miles from Denton but does not carry the RX7320. They also carry Case. The Dealer I would purchase from is about 2hrs out. I am hoping to get to see the tractor this weekend. They are offering 43K for the cab. Every where else is in the 50K+. All of the others are mid $50-60's. I have not really started to try and negotiate with any of the others. The Kioti dealer seems straight up. I am trying to find out if the dealer close to us will service the RX even if it does not carry that model.

Tug, agree with parts availability. I am not sure it would be any better than the Massey we had. Waited several months when the Transmission was being worked on for parts out of Japan.

Wooly, would really like a buddy seat too. Have a granddaughter that would love to give rides to.

Love the owner feedback.

Still relatively new to this board and will try to update information.

Last edited:
   / Kioti RX 7320 vs LSMT5,Case 75a #7  
I am located in Denton Tx. The Tractor will be north east of Gainesville TX. I have a 115 Acres I will be using it on. Alot of Hay work, shredding, roads and wood work. I would really like a cab in this heat. One of the biggest concerns is I would probably hit a limb with it. So would consider an open station. Dealer wise real close are Kubota, Deere (no skid steer FEL), Mahindra, LS (very small dealer), Massey. My experience with the old Massey 135 has been good the newer 1759 not so good. Front axle replaced, front end rebuilt (not sure if that wasn't from a botched front axle replacement, Transmission syncros replaced, Hydraulics stick valve replaced. My wife will not let me buy another and right now not sure I want to. The Kioti dealer nearest is Thirty miles from Denton but does not carry the RX7320. They also carry Case. The Dealer I would purchase from is about 2hrs out. I am hoping to get to see the tractor this weekend. They are offering 43K for the cab. Every where else is in the 50K+. All of the others are mid $50-60's. I have not really started to try and negotiate with any of the others. The Kioti dealer seems straight up. I am trying to find out if the dealer close to us will service the RX even if it does not carry that model.

Tug, agree with parts availability. I am not sure it would be any better than the Massey we had. Waited several months when the Transmission was being worked on for parts out of Japan.

Wooly, would really like a buddy seat too. Have a granddaughter that would love to give rides to.

Love the owner feedback.

Still relatively new to this board and will try to update information.
I got my tractor from Rivera's Machinery in Donna, TX.
So far, it has been a great experience.
Great price and excellent customer service.
I bent one of the loader stand legs, totally my fault, and they took the part from one of their tractors on the lot and shipped it my way, at no extra cost.
I recommend that at least you check them out. If you do, ask for Thomas, and you can tell him Nick from FL referred you.

Good luck.

/ Kioti RX 7320 vs LSMT5,Case 75a #8  

I order parts for a Kioti Dealer on the west coast, and it's incredible what I can and can't get - if you opt for a cab - be careful with that glass - I have been waiting nearly a year for new glass panels for several cabs in the field.

/ Kioti RX 7320 vs LSMT5,Case 75a #9  
I originally wanted a RX but could not get one due to availability near me. I ended up going with the MT5. It’s been a fantastic machine. No problems in +130 hours. Ran it on 93 degree days tilling 7 acres no heat issues. It’s only done 2 regens both at 50 hour intervals by the computer. Came fully loaded. I use the auto up and auto pto a lot. All 3 remotes have float as well which are handy with top and tilts.

/ Kioti RX 7320 vs LSMT5,Case 75a
I got my tractor from Rivera's Machinery in Donna, TX.
So far, it has been a great experience.
Great price and excellent customer service.
I bent one of the loader stand legs, totally my fault, and they took the part from one of their tractors on the lot and shipped it my way, at no extra cost.
I recommend that at least you check them out. If you do, ask for Thomas, and you can tell him Nick from FL referred you.

Good luck.
Donna is about 7-8 hours from me. Down on the border. That range would open me up all the way to MS and Alabama going east. Thank you for the thought.