Kioti rx 7320 2023 shop service manual

/ Kioti rx 7320 2023 shop service manual #1  

ironman1952

Bronze Member
Tractor
2023 Kioti RX7320pccb
I ordered a shop service manual from the company i purchased the tractor from. Its been 3 weeks and they are saying it should come in anytime. I am getting suspicious that it did not get ordered when they said it was.
I find it weird that when you google the shop service manual no hits come up where I can get the book sent today. Is this the new norm???
I have lived by the creedo push-pull or get out of the way for many years. Today you can be about to drop 50k and your lucky if you get a call back from the vendor.
What's next???

Regards, Joe

• Good Post
Reactions: J&K
   / Kioti rx 7320 2023 shop service manual #2  
Following. I’d like to get service manual for mine also. Was gonna ask my dealer next time I’m there

/ Kioti rx 7320 2023 shop service manual #3  
I had to wait 7 months for mine to show up.
I'm still waiting for the parts manual. Over a year as of now, for it .......

BTW, it's an excellent workshop manual. Worth the wait. (y)

/ Kioti rx 7320 2023 shop service manual #4  
I had to wait 7 months for mine to show up.
I'm still waiting for the parts manual. Over a year as of now, for it .......

BTW, it's an excellent workshop manual. Worth the wait. (y)
In the mean time, you can use MichiganIronEquip online parts catalogue, along with prices.

/ Kioti rx 7320 2023 shop service manual
I was told today from a person from the Kioti branch, I believe in North Carolina that he does not know when the manual will be back in stock.

After about i6 emails back and forth, I told him I find it hard to believe that no one knows when they will be available. Someone had to order them and thus would have been told an approximate date to expect them to be back in stock.

The buyers of the 14000 tractors sold in the US have a reasonable expectation for both parts and the supportive manuals. Also shop techs at the dealers would also require them.
I got an email address for Daedong, probably in Korea. I presented the issue to them and am awaiting the answer.

I think, this is a trillion dollar company that does business all around the world so I am sure that someone knows that date for the manuals, it just takes someone to find that person and then share that knowledge with the ones who spend in excess of $50,000 on one of their tractors.

Kind Regards, Joe

/ Kioti rx 7320 2023 shop service manual #6  
ironman1952 check this out: ITS FREE

willy

I went to download and its using a program called pdfixers and Sumatra
I am a little leary to download something I dont recognize. Have you done the download?
Thanks, Joe

Not to kick a dead horse, but does the shop service manual come in Binder form or is it bound?
I was thinking If I could get a copy of the 2023 version from someone who has it already for the RX7320

Are these manuals copyrighted? I cant seem to get over the fact that I paid almost 60K for a tractor that i cant get a service manual for. I thinks its bizarre.

Got my Kioti shop service manual today, its a 2020 version but I suppose better then nothing.
It is pretty thorough ! :cool: