Kioti DK55 Overheating

/ Kioti DK55 Overheating #11  
Are the hood air intakes and the radiator screen clean? No chaff build up.

/ Kioti DK55 Overheating #12  
I would start by ensuring the radiators (or radiator and condenser if you prefer) are clean, including the space between the radiators. They make wands to facilitate flushing out a radiator from the backside. My DK45 doesn't have AC but I've managed to crud up the radiator with mud and dust. Take care not to bend the fins.

/ Kioti DK55 Overheating
I've tried slower ground while keeping the rpm up. Also tried slower rpm while I bale. Seemed like it didn't make any difference. It does have a mechanically driven fan. I guess its just a hp problem. Thanks for your help.

/ Kioti DK55 Overheating
I always clean everything before I start.

/ Kioti DK55 Overheating #15  
For what it's worth, I have the RX6620 and run a New Holland 316 baler. Up hill, down hill, AC on the whole time. The temperature gauge never moves from normal operating temps.

/ Kioti DK55 Overheating #16  
I'd do a full check on the cooling system. Make sure no hoses are collapsing on you. Make sure you have good circulation. Check coolant cap. Is your radiator clean? (I am always back-blowing the radiator on my B7800). Make sure your engine's air intake/filter is clean. Might be worthwhile to just swap in a new T-stat (before you give up).

/ Kioti DK55 Overheating #17  
I have a 2012 Kioti DK55 cab that I mainly cut and roll hay with on my 25 acres of flat land. After about 20 minutes into rolling hay with my 4x5 Vemeer baler the tractor motor becomes over heated. This only happens if I am using the air conditioning. I end up using the tractor with doors wide open and air conditioner turned off. This has been going on since we bought it new. i have had it serviced and found nothing wrong. Is more hp needed? Has anyone else had this problem? I have been looking at a Kioti RX7320 to purchase but dealer cant give me a definite answer if 73 hp would be enough either. Would like other opinions before I purchase.
I have a 2013 Kioti Dk 55,
I pull a 72” Rhino bush hog.
I have the same issue. Since new.
When I run the a/c the tractor runs hot.
I took it in to the dealer. They checked it and said that everything was fine, which naturally isn’t true. They told me to run the tractor at 2500 rpm which is the limit before going into the red. It helps very little besides making me very uncomfortable.
I might mention that this occurs even when the pto is off.
I sure would like to have some a/c if anyone has any ideas. Yes all the screens are clean, full of coolant, fan spinning but the coolant certainly doesn’t have much flow which may be my next step. Tractor has 400 hours on it now and like I said this has been going on since day one and two different dealers said everything is ok but running hot when you run the air conditioning even without a load is not ok. I would appreciate your thoughts, thanks

/ Kioti DK55 Overheating #18  
How is it being determined that it's running hot?

/ Kioti DK55 Overheating #19  
Gauge

/ Kioti DK55 Overheating #20  
The gauge always sits straight up in the normal range. And will run there till I’m ready for a break in a few hours.
But if you decide to turn the a/c on, you have about 3 minutes or so before it gets into the red reading hot