Kioti DK45S Hydro

/ Kioti DK45S Hydro #1  

IH3444

Veteran Member
I've read that Kioti is comming out with larger hydro tractors next year. The arugement I've heard against large hydros is that they product too much heat that must be dealt with, that at least the response I was told. Now with an adaquate cooler, and the use of a high quality synthetic fluid I would think that this would be a non issue. Jet turbines engine live in a high heat area, so much that the metal alloy inconel was developed just to handle the jet exhaust. Now the jet turbine synthetic fluids are the top shelf items, but it seems that a still high quality manufacturer could product a fluid in great quanities to supply Kioti for these hydro applications. I personally would like to see the two peddal system like on the New Holland TC45DA. Afriend has a TC30 hydro, and I don't care for the rocker peddal at all. IH3444

/ Kioti DK45S Hydro #2  
A single peddle HST beats the heck out of a clutch. Really, like second nature after a very brief period.

/ Kioti DK45S Hydro #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( A single peddle HST beats the heck out of a clutch. )</font>

I quess thats a matter of opinion. I like my shuttle, clutch and gears !!!

/ Kioti DK45S Hydro #4  
I agree. My shuttle with gears does not stop while going up hill like some other hydro's I have read about. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Just kidding hydro owners /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kioti DK45S Hydro #5  
I'll take the clutch, and gears any day. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Kioti DK45S Hydro #6  
<font color="blue">I personally would like to see the two peddal system like on the New Holland TC45DA. </font>

Not me!! I'll take the one pedal design anyday. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

RedDog

/ Kioti DK45S Hydro #7  
I will take a hydraulic reverser /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Kioti DK45S Hydro #8  
I've never used a two-pedal or single-pedal system. Mostly just gears. Anywho, I would probably prefer the two-pedal over single-pedal. Even though I didn't use it, I did sit on a Case DX24 with single-pedal. My shoe wouldn't adequately cover the pedal to do a simple rock back-and-forth motion. Maybe a work boot would work better, I don't know. The big thing that has always kind of bothered me about the single-pedal systems (I've mentioned it probably 1000 times before - get ready here's 1001 /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ) is that the brakes are on the same side. You cannot use the differential braking if you need it. I've heard before that you could use the differential brakes with cruise on. To me that defeats the whole purpose. You might as well get gears. Also, some cruise controls will disengage if you press one brake, thus stopping you. I just don't know why they can't place the brakes on the other side of the machine. I'm not discouraging to not get a single-pedal unit, just that if you need differential brakes, you might want to check out a dual-pedal unit.

/ Kioti DK45S Hydro #9  
I think Kioti should use Wallace's graphics on the HST. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kioti DK45S Hydro #10  
Mahindras has a dual pedal hst with the brake pedals on the left side.

Attachments

• 734078-new3510.jpg
    734078-new3510.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 294