Kioti DK 4210SE Cab vs Boomer 40 Cab vs Kubota L3560 Cab

/ Kioti DK 4210SE Cab vs Boomer 40 Cab vs Kubota L3560 Cab #1  

CorkN

Tractor
Kubota B3030 HST
Hello all;
I am new here and I am in the market for a new cab tractor. I previously was the owner of a new 2006 NH TC26Da with Loader, which I traded up to a 2008 Kioti CK 30 with loader, which I traded last year for a 2007 Kubota B3030 Cab with loader. I live in the Adirondacks of NYS, and the majority of use is snow removal.
The Kioti CK was a good tractor, but after 14 years I was ready to have a cab. So I got the Kubota, and while I loved the cab, the tractor itself was very under-powered (it is smaller in size than the Kioti) for the work that it needed to do, hence my new search.
My budget is low to mid $40k, and I have narrowed my search to the models in the thread title, based on price, specs, and physical size (tractor cannnot be more than 94" high as my garage door is 96"). Weight is also a consideration for pushing snow, and hydraulic pump flow for more lift out of the loader.
Currently I am in the Kioti corner again due to specs, and price.
Anyone have anything to add plus/minus about these 3 tractors?

/ Kioti DK 4210SE Cab vs Boomer 40 Cab vs Kubota L3560 Cab #2  
I'm quite biased to the Kioti, I'll admit that, but any of the three should be solid choices provided you don't get a lemon. Also, have you considered looking into LS? They're the OEM for New Holland's compact utility tractors. If you're buying new, and can swing it, it never hurts to include rear remotes and a loader 3rd function/ I can't imagine anyone has ever regretted doing so, even if it's just for the sake of resale, but you'll probably grow into them.

/ Kioti DK 4210SE Cab vs Boomer 40 Cab vs Kubota L3560 Cab #3  
I’m biased to the Kioti CK 3510 or 4010 (or whatever the new designation is) hst, cab, with a front blower.

Pretty good snow removal machine and big enough to do loader and fork work, along with landscape rake and box blade work. Fits in my garage too.

/ Kioti DK 4210SE Cab vs Boomer 40 Cab vs Kubota L3560 Cab #4  
I think the Kioti NS is a bit too tall, but it a nice tractor too. Simpler than a NX but still has nice features and is heavy, kind of like my DKSE, just with a turbo engine.

/ Kioti DK 4210SE Cab vs Boomer 40 Cab vs Kubota L3560 Cab #5  
I had a Tc29da for 20 years and replaced it with a DK4710SE cab. The NH was a great tractor but I wanted a cab for plowing and SSQA. The DK is a little larger than I wanted, but I wanted the higher FEL lift capacity. A year and half later, I like the tractor and glad I got it. My only regret was not getting R14 tires.