Buying Advice Kioti cx2510 battery

/ Kioti cx2510 battery #11  
I don't believe that I complained about Kioti at all. I was very clear about my love for the kioti brand and my dislike of the Kioti Dealers that I've met. The only real complaint that I have is the general state of affairs regarding the Dealers that I've met and spoken with. Please re-read my earlier statements in full before replying.

And independent Business People CAN have a very detailed quality control program. If independent Business People were incapable of such relative to their (small) size, then we'd have very few electricians or plumbers, or any other safety critical trades, run by mostly independent Business People.
I don’t really consider tradesmen as independent business people in that sense. Not denigrating them or their trade by any means, although I expect to get pushback from that statement.

What I am talking about is internally developed quality standards for a business that are recorded and measurable, and tracked and reviewed on a regular basis in order to quantify quality status and improvement against goals.

they don’t teach those things in trade schools or apprentice programs. Tradesmen May have a gut feel as to how they’re doing, but without measurables, it’s just a gut feel.

/ Kioti cx2510 battery
I don’t really consider tradesmen as independent business people in that sense. Not denigrating them or their trade by any means, although I expect to get pushback from that statement.

What I am talking about is internally developed quality standards for a business that are recorded and measurable, and tracked and reviewed on a regular basis in order to quantify quality status and improvement against goals.

they don’t teach those things in trade schools or apprentice programs. Tradesmen May have a gut feel as to how they’re doing, but without measurables, it’s just a gut feel.
Verification of operation of all functions and features of the tractor that you are contracted to sell to the general public on behalf of a manufacturer such as kioti does NOT take a superhuman effort and should be standard operating procedure if you undertake such an arrangement.

Your arguments are nonsensical in my opinion.

Both of my issues, the 3rd function not functioning after THEY installed it and my rear PTO engagement not adjusted correctly are issues that do not require anything other then due diligence on the Dealers part.

And yes, a large majority of Tradespeople are independent businesspeople as well. Just because you dont consider them to be doesn't mean that they aren't. They need to do their job correctly and diligently.
If an electrician doesn't practice due diligence He or She may cause loss of property and possibly loss of life from negligence.

If a Plumber fails to practice due diligence and professionalism you may end up with a swimming pool in your basement.

And if a Tractor dealer fails to practice due diligence you could end up with unhappy customers needing several return trips to fix items that shouldn't have passed through the pre delivery inspection phase.

It's not rocket science. It's called doing your job and doing it well.

/ Kioti cx2510 battery #13  
Verification of operation of all functions and features of the tractor that you are contracted to sell to the general public on behalf of a manufacturer such as kioti does NOT take a superhuman effort and should be standard operating procedure if you undertake such an arrangement.

Your arguments are nonsensical in my opinion.

Both of my issues, the 3rd function not functioning after THEY installed it and my rear PTO engagement not adjusted correctly are issues that do not require anything other then due diligence on the Dealers part.

And yes, a large majority of Tradespeople are independent businesspeople as well. Just because you dont consider them to be doesn't mean that they aren't. They need to do their job correctly and diligently.
If an electrician doesn't practice due diligence He or She may cause loss of property and possibly loss of life from negligence.

If a Plumber fails to practice due diligence and professionalism you may end up with a swimming pool in your basement.

And if a Tractor dealer fails to practice due diligence you could end up with unhappy customers needing several return trips to fix items that shouldn't have passed through the pre delivery inspection phase.

It's not rocket science. It's called doing your job and doing it well.
As Dr Demming said, 100% inspection is 50% effective.

Not arguing that the technician should have done his job right, but rather that relying on a technician to do this type of work is a lost cause. There’s simply no way to insure quality in a process that is essentially a “ write a job ticket and tell me when you’re done “ process.

Ideally this work should be done in a controlled environment, but given the logistics, that’s not going to happen. In my own experience, as an oem, the last thing we wanted to do is have a campaign that required dealership technicians to go inside an engine to make an upgrade or modification. For every one technician that could reliably do the task, there was another that couldn’t, and would have a comeback.

Better to just bite the bullet and institute a recall and provide a factory rebuild.

/ Kioti cx2510 battery
As Dr Demming said, 100% inspection is 50% effective.

Not arguing that the technician should have done his job right, but rather that relying on a technician to do this type of work is a lost cause. There’s simply no way to insure quality in a process that is essentially a “ write a job ticket and tell me when you’re done “ process.

Ideally this work should be done in a controlled environment, but given the logistics, that’s not going to happen. In my own experience, as an oem, the last thing we wanted to do is have a campaign that required dealership technicians to go inside an engine to make an upgrade or modification. For every one technician that could reliably do the task, there was another that couldn’t, and would have a comeback.

Better to just bite the bullet and institute a recall and provide a factory rebuild.
We're in sad shape if we can’t rely on the same technician that we've entrusted to install a 3rd function, to simply verify correct operation of said 3rd function before he or she signs off on it.

If what you say is true then should we be relying on someone else (the dealership)to service our equipment and change fluids?

/ Kioti cx2510 battery #15  
We're in sad shape if we can’t rely on the same technician that we've entrusted to install a 3rd function, to simply verify correct operation of said 3rd function before he or she signs off on it.

If what you say is true then should we be relying on someone else (the dealership)to service our equipment and change fluids?
That’s why modern factories rely on automated machining and assembly processes. They are more reliable and repeatable than the nostalgic fairy tale craftsmanship folklore would have you believe.