Kioti CS2510 with mid mower

/ Kioti CS2510 with mid mower #1  

IH3444

Veteran Member
I've run across a CS2510 low hour machine with a mid mower at a dealer with a very attractive price. Has anyone mower with a Kioti MM? How do the results look? Any problems with deck clogging up? Are there OEM Oregon blades available? Looks to be a good machine. I'd only use it for mowing, no loader. The 4wd is nice. John Deere wants more for their X700 series models Kawasaki gas engine. The Kioti has a diesel engine, and rear PTO I may run a small water pump with for garden watering. Any thoughts and comment would be welcomed.

/ Kioti CS2510 with mid mower #2  
I can't give you any information on their MMM, but I can at least vouch for the overall quality of Kioti and their engines. A low hour CS2510 ought to be one heck of a helper around the property.

/ Kioti CS2510 with mid mower #3  
I have the 60in MMdeck on my CS2410 mows like a dream very heavy-duty deck and it never clogs like my Deere one would. Just make sure it is adjusted correctly both on height (correct reading to the lever) side to side (level) and front lower than the back so the middle scalp roller works. Should all be in the manuals.