Kioti ck40hst removal detent

/ Kioti ck40hst removal detent #1  

kas2960

Bronze Member
Tractor
CK4010HST
Good Morning all,
I have searched this thread but all I find are control valves that do not look like mine. The conventional wisdom is that the spring and balls are at the front. But mine does not look anything like the ones that do. Before I pull the assemble apart, has any one worked on this style? Thanks

1680440456255.png

/ Kioti ck40hst removal detent #2  
Good Morning all,
I have searched this thread but all I find are control valves that do not look like mine. The conventional wisdom is that the spring and balls are at the front. But mine does not look anything like the ones that do. Before I pull the assemble apart, has any one worked on this style? Thanks

View attachment 792749
That is the same. It looks different because of the way the lever attaches. The springs and Detent balls are under the cap circled on the right of your picture.

/ Kioti ck40hst removal detent
Good Morning all,

View attachment 792749
Update. Well I had to remove the valve.Spool piece looks nothing like I have searched for. Will talk to dealer but looks like I need to replace entire spool piece. Left is the detent.
1680449904016.png