Kioti CK3510 HST W.R. Long 3rd function installation questions

/ Kioti CK3510 HST W.R. Long 3rd function installation questions #11  
Here’s why my block looks like. I can take the cover off under the right floor board and take photos there if that helps. The hose with the white band goes over into the cover under the floorboard. Which I think is the pump, right?
Adjustments.JPGIMG_4282.JPGIMG_4283.JPG

/ Kioti CK3510 HST W.R. Long 3rd function installation questions
Here’s why my block looks like. I can take the cover off under the right floor board and take photos there if that helps. The hose with the white band goes over into the cover under the floorboard. Which I think is the pump, right?
View attachment 666263View attachment 666264View attachment 666265

Thanks for the picture! That’s how the directions say to do it, but with mine there’s an extra boss on the rear remotes port and that raises the hose up more than yours - causing the rear remotes lever to hit it. My guess is the Kioti factory install different adapter or hose.

I posted to Facebook and got a lot of feed and ended up removing the steel tube from the side of the rear remotes block and sending that to the third function then from there back to the top of the transmission housing. I’ll post again when I test it!
IMG_4278.JPG

/ Kioti CK3510 HST W.R. Long 3rd function installation questions
Thanks for the picture! That’s how the directions say to do it, but with mine there’s an extra boss on the rear remotes port and that raises the hose up more than yours - causing the rear remotes lever to hit it. My guess is the Kioti factory install different adapter or hose.

I posted to Facebook and got a lot of feed and ended up removing the steel tube from the side of the rear remotes block and sending that to the third function then from there back to the top of the transmission housing. I’ll post again when I test it!
View attachment 666301

Tested and works great. So for me, I removed the pipe that comes off the side of the rear remotes block and connects to the top of the transmission housing, connected the P port of the W. R. Long valve to the rear remotes block where the pipe was connected, and the T to the top of the transmission housing where the other end of the pipe was.
IMG_8463.JPG

/ Kioti CK3510 HST W.R. Long 3rd function installation questions #14  
Awesome action shot