Kioti ck3510 backhoe or comparable tractor

/ Kioti ck3510 backhoe or comparable tractor
You should have it easier unless you hit water. I'm in East Tennessee. Those stumps were in Newport Tennessee. About 2 or 3 exits from the NC line.
I lived in Travelers Rest, SC. I would take road trips to Asheville, NC. So our far are from Asheville?

/ Kioti ck3510 backhoe or comparable tractor #13  
Also, I forgot to mention, I have a 10" and 16" bucket. 16 moves dirt faster but the 10 gets around the roots easier. If I can plan for it, I usually use the 10" for stumps.

/ Kioti ck3510 backhoe or comparable tractor #14  
Dave knows how on youtube has a pretty good video on digging a stump

/ Kioti ck3510 backhoe or comparable tractor #16  
This is what you need to dig 36” stumps and do anything with them. Even if you do manage to actually dig the stump which would be no small job it’s too heavy to move with that tractor.

Attachments

• IMG_1753.JPG
    IMG_1753.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
This is what you need to dig 36” stumps and do anything with them. Even if you do manage to actually dig the stump which would be no small job it’s too heavy to move with that tractor.
Yeap, I agree. My friend up the street removed one that was about 36" . He had 6 ton mini excavator. He could not pick it up he could only dragged it out by flipping it over. If my memory serves me

Yeap, I agree. My friend up the street removed one that was about 36" . He had 6 ton mini excavator. He could not pick it up he could only dragged it out by flipping it over. If my memory serves m
I have a Mahindra 1626. I've done over 24" in less than 2 hours easy. A lot depends on type of tree, soil types and condition, how many angles you can tat it from.

I did these recently because they couldn't be ground due to cement pad next to them and rocks and cinder blocks had been absorbed by tree. They were pretty big and I was on a time crunch trying to beat the incoming rain. Took about 3 hours. I pulled it out with my 2002 Sequoia and the tractor. I was by myself.
How do you like your tractor over all?

/ Kioti ck3510 backhoe or comparable tractor #19  
Yeap, I agree. My friend up the street removed one that was about 36" . He had 6 ton mini excavator. He could not pick it up he could only dragged it out by flipping it over. If my memory serves me

I dug this one with my KX-040 excavator. I could drag it around pretty good but couldn’t lift it. Your neighbors 6 ton excavator is way stronger than a tractor backhoe though.
IMG_1730.JPG

/ Kioti ck3510 backhoe or comparable tractor #20  
Yeap, I agree. My friend up the street removed one that was about 36" . He had 6 ton mini excavator. He could not pick it up he could only dragged it out by flipping it over. If my memory serves m

How do you like your tractor over all?
I love it. It's a great tractor.