Kioti CK30 HST Pictures

/ Kioti CK30 HST Pictures #1  

madisonhawk

Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
Here are a few pictures of my New Kioti Tractor. It has about 10 hours on it now.

DSCN4261.jpgDSCN4265.jpgDSCN4280.jpgDSCN4275.jpgDSCN4268.jpg

/ Kioti CK30 HST Pictures #2  
Nice looking machine. I like the tooth bar.

/ Kioti CK30 HST Pictures #3  
Congratulations on your new tractor purchase , it will provide you with years of service and enjoyment. Please enlighten us with your reasons for choosing Kioti, and that particular tractor size, along with some intended uses. Welcome to the forum and good luck.

I would recommend installing a set of Big Foot pads on the backhoe stabilizers.

/ Kioti CK30 HST Pictures
I originally was looking at the kubota L3200hst. , kioti CK30hst. and CK35 hst. The kubota was about $6000 more and the ck35 the dealer didn't have the pre tier IV mdl., but had three of the pre tier IV ck30's. The tier IV ck35 was going to be about $3000 more. So I tried the ck30 and liked it and figured for 2 to 5 hp. and $3000 to $6000 less it was a better deal. I got the tractor to do work on my property ,as in digging some ditches and clearing some of my land. The big foot pads you mention Amvcane, are they rubber and where can you buy them?
Thanks.

/ Kioti CK30 HST Pictures #5  
The Big Foot pads are made of 3/8" steel. They were recommended and supplied by my dealer when I purchases the tractor. Many here use them and seem to be very satisfied, so I knew they were needed. Without any pads your tractor will just be sliding around while "trying" to do backhoe work.

image-2423580349.jpg

/ Kioti CK30 HST Pictures #6  
I agree on the big feet, I tired making my own and although better than nothing, the OEM feet are much better. I don't remember what I paid for them, but I have not regretted the expenditure.
having said I do not regret the expenditure I still think they should be supplied with every new back hoe, paying $6500 for back hoe, just another Kioti gotcha for $80 or $100 bucks.

/ Kioti CK30 HST Pictures #7  
No mud on tires nor scrapes on buckets :confused: need action pics. ;)

/ Kioti CK30 HST Pictures #8  
There is more than one style of 'big feet'. Mine from Kioti dealer have rubber (tire tread on its side) pads, most suitable for use on asphalt and concrete (no damage). The plain ones with metal sides dig into dirt and probably stabilize better, but could damage solid surfaces.

/ Kioti CK30 HST Pictures #9  
Yes, I have found that a 2x8 or 2x10 (forgot which) cut to the right length fits inside the metal big foot and keeps the foot from digging into asphalt. Cut a few on them because they split pretty easily.