Kelley 30 backhoe troubles

/ Kelley 30 backhoe troubles #1  

Ben_hanks29

Tractor
New Holland TC 30
My Grandpa has been working on fixing up an old Kelley 30 backhoe for his Kubota, but we've been having trouble getting it to move. He replaced all the lines and 2 of the cylinders. We have all the lines hooked up correctly except one control was backwards, it still should work with that though just reverses the directions. I've been having trouble getting the hydraulics to move though, they extend sometimes, very slowly, and other times they jump about a millimeter and refuse to move at all. None of the hydraulics will contract they'll only extend. when I tried to bleed off the cylinder milky oil came out which I'm guessing was water and oil combined. Air came out as well.

I'm mostly curious about how I can bleed the cylinders, there is no bleeder valve that I can see. To my understanding, you move it back and forth and it bleeds but I can't get it to move.
I've also been reading up on troubleshooting. so if I come across the solution to my problem I will update the thread. What would you guys recommend troubleshooting to narrow down what could be my problems?

Any help is much appreciated, thank you for reading this.

/ Kelley 30 backhoe troubles #2  
Not to question your abilities but are you 100% positive that you have all the lines connected properly? How many lines connect between tractor and backhoe?

Cylinders should self purge the air if everything is plumbed correctly.

/ Kelley 30 backhoe troubles #3  
Hooking up supply lines backwards can blow out seals. Input of valves are ratesd for 2,500psi. But the tank port is only rated for a few hundred psi at most for back pressure.

Also putting a 3pt hoe on a tractor is a treat way to snap it in half. No modern OEM makes one, or will warranty a tractor that uses one. They only support hoes with a subframe to brace the frame & spread out the forces from the hoe.

/ Kelley 30 backhoe troubles
Not to question your abilities but are you 100% positive that you have all the lines connected properly? How many lines connect between tractor and backhoe?

Cylinders should self purge the air if everything is plumbed correctly.
he probably did have them hooked up backward, when I started looking at it he hadn't ever read the manual to put it together. Ill call him here soon and see if he got it working, Thank you!

/ Kelley 30 backhoe troubles
Hooking up supply lines backwards can blow out seals. Input of valves are ratesd for 2,500psi. But the tank port is only rated for a few hundred psi at most for back pressure.

Also putting a 3pt hoe on a tractor is a treat way to snap it in half. No modern OEM makes one, or will warranty a tractor that uses one. They only support hoes with a subframe to brace the frame & spread out the forces from the hoe.
Tbh, I think he did blow out one seal on the leg cylinder, and I never knew that would break the tractor I'll have to do some research if there is any way to support the backhoe with the subframe. Ill probably fabricate something. Thank You!