Karcher T350

/ Karcher T350 #1  

flyerdan

Veteran Member
Tractor
Hyster H50 Bobcat M700
Did a search and couldn't find anything here - does anyone have or has used one of these surface cleaners? I just ordered one off Amazon, $59 with free shipping. The only review I could find was from someone using it with a machine below the minimum pressure complaining that it wouldn't hover. I know that the plastic housing can't be slammed into things, but I think for cleaning the green Oregon algae that covers the patio over winter it should do a pretty good job, as well as cleaning the steps without creating more collateral mess from splashback. 41wOi5TSbEL._SY450_.jpg

/ Karcher T350
Okay, this showed up the other day and I cleared everything off the patio and gave it a try. Hard to get a good before pic due to sun angle but this is what I had.

It did a great job, much faster and more uniform than just using the wand with tips. It also worked for cleaning the rugs, although they weren't kidding when they said not to stay in one spot for more than two seconds, as indicated by the ring in the second rug. Cats were upset with having their playground disrupted so I got things back to normal as soon as I could.

Today I did the driveway, rather rough concrete with lots of moss due to location. After blasting off some of the bigger chunks of moss, this did a good job of cleaning it. I can give it my seal of approval; if you have a lot of flat surfaces that you want to keep clean it's worth it. Best used while wearing shorts and flip flops, I got right filthy today, but that driveway was bad.