Just purchased new Massey Ferguson

/ Just purchased new Massey Ferguson #1  

MaineGuy1

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 25D, Massey Ferguson 1735M hydro cab
Hey guys,
I have been shopping for and comparing tractors for about a year. My biggest problem was I kept going up in size, telling myself it is only a few more thousand, then I would go up in size from that, lol. Today I made the deal and paid for a 2019 1735M cab with a heavy duty bucket (72") and going to weld on 3 hooks and also filled rear tires. He gave it to me for $31,500. I paid $57 for a block heater with free install, I purchased my own stereo for free install and I purchased my own LED lights for front and rear cab. He will install them and just take my regular lights as payment. I am hoping to have it delivered next Wednesday.

I looked at many tractors, and there are many nice tractors out there. I have a Kubota and I know they are nice but there was quite a difference in price. I really liked the LS Tractors, you get a lot for your money and I could have gotten a bigger tractor for the same money, but I loved the fit and finish and the controls of the Massey. He gave me a good enough deal that it brought it down close to the price of the Kioti. All in all I feel satisfied with my purchase and feel comfortable with the dealership. It's been quite the journey :)

/ Just purchased new Massey Ferguson #2  
Your going to love the cab with your winter's in Maine. Would love to see some pictures. Congratulations on a fine machine.

/ Just purchased new Massey Ferguson #3  
Enjoy that new tractor smell!:cool2:

/ Just purchased new Massey Ferguson
Thanks. Will upload some pics soon I hope :)

/ Just purchased new Massey Ferguson #5  
Congratulations MaineGuy1. Can't wait to see it and hear what you think. Nice choice of tractor. Sure wish we could get a cab tractor that cheap in Canada.

If you're going to get something other than a Kubota, then that is the one to have.

/ Just purchased new Massey Ferguson #7  
Congratulations MaineGuy1. Can't wait to see it and hear what you think. Nice choice of tractor. Sure wish we could get a cab tractor that cheap in Canada.

If you're going to get something other than a Kubota, then that is the one to have.

Yup, ....today $31,500 USD = $42,974 CAD +HST... That is ugly!

/ Just purchased new Massey Ferguson #8  
:thumbsup: Great way to start 2019...enjoy.

/ Just purchased new Massey Ferguson #9  
Sounds like you did a bunch of homework, so I am sure you made a great choice. Congrats on the new machine. I looked at the 1758/59 very closely...yes very nice tractors.

/ Just purchased new Massey Ferguson #10  
Welcome to the Red Team!