Just purchased first welder - MIG

/ Just purchased first welder - MIG
Really, you think so?:confused: Oh I don't know, ripper for your BH? I'd like to see that design.:D

When you get your new welder, you are more than welcome to bring it over and let me help you get it going. Not sure how much C-25 I have left from the bucket extension project last year. But I should have plenty of argon. Scrap aluminum, and steel to help you get your numbers. I have a good selection of wire, just not on 12-inch spools, but we can figure something out. Not sure what all comes with your new machine, far as contact tips, etc. This is generally a :mur: experience for a seasoned weldor, much less a new guy.
Oh of course the ripper will be much heavier, but thinking most of my projects will be 1/8th. The welder table will be thicker too. But artwork, railings, stands, etc. I will definitely take you up on your offer!!! :thumbsup:

/ Just purchased first welder - MIG
Thanks everyone for your reinforcement of my welder decision. I am excited to get it my hands. I am also scheming on how I can sell the wife on extending the garage for a dedicated metal shop. My current wood shop is on wheels and gets displaced with the wife's car.

/ Just purchased first welder - MIG #24  
The 211 has a nice arc. Not too harsh, not too soft. When you get more familiar with the process, you'll learn to appreciate that if you end up using other machines.

I'm not a blue fan-boy, but I'm a fan of blue welders. My invision 354MP has me spoiled. :) A quality power supply is always a good investment in a welder. I've never lost any appreciable dollar amount when I've sold one to upgrade.

/ Just purchased first welder - MIG #25  
   / Just purchased first welder - MIG #26  
the Kubota and jeep use the same tires. lol
Jeep looks great but are you missing some fender at the rear, I wouldn't want to ride behind you on a gravel road.

If the Jeep is on a gravel road it would be in a ORV park or a trail some where, and the speed would be some where below 15mph. It is a 2000 Jeep with just over 13850 miles, when it sees a hard road it is form the campground to the trail. It went from the dealer to the cutting board in one day. The first build was about 6 months, it has HP Dana 60s front and rear and an Atlas and a Klune V crawl box and 5.13 gears. it was not built for wheel speed. With the swampers on it she will go just about any where that I will not need wheel speed,put some mudd in front and it runs the other way... this will work.jpgThe best shot of the testing.jpgGreat shot#3.jpgDebby getting out of the jeep after the roll.jpg