Just keeps getting weirder

/ Just keeps getting weirder #1  

Alan W.

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3650 & Bobcat 763G & Craftsman DGS6500
As if the influx of baby praying mantis from the Christmas tree wasnt enough. As I was coming into the house from changing the driveway alert battery my wife meets me and ask if there is anything I want to tell her about. Now confession may be good for the soul but the correct answer to this question is always NO. She then holds up a bra that she had found in some older Christmas boxes size 38B. Who knows. Not her size and I dont wear them. Probably brought someones gift home from her moms by mistake.

IMG_4628.JPG

/ Just keeps getting weirder #3  
Santas been naughty

/ Just keeps getting weirder #4  
As if the influx of baby praying mantis from the Christmas tree wasnt enough. As I was coming into the house from changing the driveway alert battery my wife meets me and ask if there is anything I want to tell her about. Now confession may be good for the soul but the correct answer to this question is always NO. She then holds up a bra that she had found in some older Christmas boxes size 38B. Who knows. Not her size and I dont wear them. Probably brought someones gift home from her moms by mistake.

View attachment 726326
Man... I sure bet it took everything not to blink on that one... My Wife would have met me with a shotgun...

/ Just keeps getting weirder #6  

View attachment 726326

Just tell her she spoiled the surprise, and you're getting her a boob job for Christmas!

We were getting strange junk mail at our house for a while. The address and last name was correct, but the first name was Susan, which is not my wife's name.

She wanted to know, "Who's Susan?" I explained to her that the mail gets mixed up sometimes. That's my other wife.

/ Just keeps getting weirder #7  
Woman never forget. :eek:

/ Just keeps getting weirder #8  
38B? I'd be thinkin it is time to be Prince Charming...........

/ Just keeps getting weirder
All kinds of sarcasm went through my mind but I deferred and my pain level is substantially lower because of it.

Thoughts were:

Just keep it, your growing into it.

All I need, another small boobed chunky chick.

Oh thats your sisters.

I dont remember anthing like that but I wish I could.