Just joined the Solis family.

/ Just joined the Solis family. #1  

WildTim

Tractor
2023 Solis H24, Ford 8n
Got my H24 on Wednesday. Looking forward to putting it to work next week!

Quick thanks to the Hardy bros and the Kelly’s for putting out all those videos to make me aware of and trust this brand. It’s really a beautiful machine.

/ Just joined the Solis family. #4  
Welcome! Keep me posted how you like it. My H24 is doing great so far!

/ Just joined the Solis family. #5  
I really am enjoying my H24, I wish you the same. I have gotten the most use out of my Grapple. I also have a Stump Bucket that I am finding good uses for. My dealer threw in a 48" Rotary Cutter in the deal.

/ Just joined the Solis family. #6  
I just did a "dealer Search" on the web page. No results within 200 miles of S.VT.

Other than that, they look good. Anyone care to share cost to buy an S24?

/ Just joined the Solis family. #7  
Got my H24 on Wednesday. Looking forward to putting it to work next week!

Quick thanks to the Hardy bros and the Kelly’s for putting out all those videos to make me aware of and trust this brand. It’s really a beautiful machine.
Glad you are liking it! It is a great machine and I know Andrew is really liking his too. He had wanted a 35hp but told me the other day the H24 was doing everything he needed. I'd love to get my hands on the backhoe to try it out, as well as a grapple but in terms of the tractor itself it is handling everything I'm throwing at it! Thanks for the shoutout and keep me posted how you are liking it!

/ Just joined the Solis family. #8  
I just did a "dealer Search" on the web page. No results within 200 miles of S.VT.

Other than that, they look good. Anyone care to share cost to buy an S24?
There are two versions of the S24 + loader, one is a gear drive 6+2 (~$14,499) and the other is a shuttle drive 9+9 ($15,599) and the H24+loader hydrostatic runs $16,499, with a backhoe its $23,399 and they have a cabbed version with heat and heat and AC... These prices are all based on info that was shared with me back at the Ag Expo in Moultrie, GA this past October so with inflation they may have gone up since... prices shared are MSRP so are likely dependent on the dealers too...