Just Got My H24 with Backhoe.

/ Just Got My H24 with Backhoe. #12  
Has the factory installed diverter on the loader, my next purchase is a grapple. I got a 48" Bad Boy Rotary Cutter as part of the deal. I have 5+ acres on the Treasure Coast of Fl. This guy is going to get a work out and take care of some long overdue projects.
View attachment 812238View attachment 812239View attachment 812240
Would love to hear how it's performing for you! I was hoping to get one and have some videos going but that may not be the cards for my H24, we shall see. Digging power? Speed? Clearance? - Thanks!

/ Just Got My H24 with Backhoe. #14  
3 hours between charges blows big time too. Of course not for me, way too tiny.
This post is about the diesel version of the H24, not the electric. No charging, just a 6 gallon tank... :)

/ Just Got My H24 with Backhoe.
Would love to hear how it's performing for you! I was hoping to get one and have some videos going but that may not be the cards for my H24, we shall see. Digging power? Speed? Clearance? - Thanks!
As far as speed, she moves a good clip. I had the WR Long True Third function installed to replace the Diverter that was installed and delivered to me apparently by mistake. The Titan/IronCraft works great. The Backhoe has been useful especially removing melaleuca trees. I am going to use it to dig and build a shooting berm and backstop, work in progress. Been a great help cleaning up felled trees from previous hurricanes.

/ Just Got My H24 with Backhoe. #16  
Please keep us posted on how the Solis continues to work. I llike the tractor specs, it should be a workhorse. Thanks for posting an update.

/ Just Got My H24 with Backhoe. #17  
That backhoe and mount is a LOT heavier and heavier duty than the ones being sold overseas!
ref: Backhoe - Solis
The overseas model seems to be a 3 point mount.
I wonder if they will offer both versions here and what the difference in cost would be?