Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #101  
I'll put a CK2610 against an L2501 all day long; for some reason it seems like Kubota guys have a bigger beef with the Korean tractors than Deere guys do, or so it certainly seems that way.
Japan and Korea have a long history of enmity. Not sure how that leapfrogged to tractor owners. Let's just call it a working theory. 😀

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #102  
For clarification, I love Kubota, I grew up on an L3830; these are just my observation across 3 forums- TBN, GTT, OTT.

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #103  
I'll put a CK2610 against an L2501 all day long; for some reason it seems like Kubota guys have a bigger beef with the Korean tractors than Deere guys do, or so it certainly comes off that way.
The fact that we’re in a kubota forum really deflates your post man. I don’t come here much but took a deep dive into forums after hernia surgery and was a little shocked at the op’s post, and curious. Are you saying kubota and Deere guys are in the tym and rk forums ragging on guys for buying a department store tractors? Cause it’s really wierd how they are here bit****g about Kubotas prices. Heck, I don’t even have a Kubota tractor, I have Massey. Are the Massey guys bugging you all in the tym/rk forums too? Honestly it’s like there are tym bots here.

Last edited:
   / Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #104  
Hersheyfarm said he was quoted $26,500 for the L2505 hydro. I think he meant the L2502. With the 25hp Kubota being one of Kubota's largest sellers, I can't help but think Kubota should have a hard time competing when buyers see the 48 hp T474H priced at $25,800.

Kubota's reputation and dealer network is what allows them to charge these prices for now. If TYM builds their brand reputation by maintaining good quality manufacturing control backed by good warranty service, they could eat into Kubota's sales with this kind of price advantage.

When was the T474H priced. That makes a big difference in today’s economy.

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #105  
When was the T474H priced. That makes a big difference in today’s economy.
This week's ad.

I bought a L2501HST in March, 2022 for $22,000. I don't know what the price of the T474H was then. But when Hersheyfarm posted he was quoted $26,500 for the L2502 and I saw that the T474H was $25,800, it really struck home how much more tractor TYM is offering for essentially the same price. I can't speak to dealer support or long term parts availability, but there's a big practical difference between a 25hp tractor and a 48hp tractor.

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #106  
(1)The fact that we’re in a kubota forum really deflates your post man. I don’t come here much but took a deep dive into forums after hernia surgery and was a little shocked at the op’s post, and curious. (2) Are you saying kubota and Deere guys are in the tym and rk forums ragging on guys for buying a department store tractors? (3)Cause it’s really wierd how they are here bit****g about Kubotas prices. Heck, I don’t even have a Kubota tractor, I have Massey. (4)Are the Massey guys bugging you all in the tym/rk forums too? Honestly it’s there are tym bots here.

Well, let's take this in order...

1. I'm sorry you see it that way, but it's no skin off my back.

2. Well, yes they absolutely do rip on other brands, particularly the 'lesser' brands; it's a little less common on TBN, but GreenTractorTalk and OrangeTractorTalks certainly have their share of threads discussing other brands. In those discussions there is bashing, but also plenty of legitimate criticism. I'm very active on GTT, having prior owned a Deere.

3. Where else would you suggest we have a discussion on the price of Kubota's, other than Kubota Buying/Pricing?

5. Massey guys are the stoners of the tractor world; they just want to chill, man.

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #107  
Hopefully you won’t have problems with your Korean tractor like this fellow

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #108  
Well, let's take this in order...

1. I'm sorry you see it that way, but it's no skin off my back.

2. Well, yes they absolutely do rip on other brands, particularly the 'lesser' brands; it's a little less common on TBN, but GreenTractorTalk and OrangeTractorTalks certainly have their share of threads discussing other brands. In those discussions there is bashing, but also plenty of legitimate criticism. I'm very active on GTT, having prior owned a Deere.

3. Where else would you suggest we have a discussion on the price of Kubota's, other than Kubota Buying/Pricing?

5. Massey guys are the stoners of the tractor world; they just want to chill, man.
Stoners…lol

What’s the stereotype for case/new holland guys?

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #109  
Hopefully you won’t have problems with your Korean tractor like this fellow

IMG_3075.JPG

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #110  
Since this thread was started by a guy who was looking at Kubota and then bought TYM because of the pricing, it seems legit in this particular thread to discuss both TYM and Kubota.

In my case, I never go to the Kubota section deliberately, but I frequently browse Today's Posts for interesting topics. I don't think I am excluded from discussing a topic because the post was placed in the Kubota section.

I can 100% promise you that at least 1 prominent poster on TBN that has not 1, but 2 Kubotas, frequently hits other brands sections to demean them. I don't know his search process, whether, like me, he just sees interesting titles or deliberately goes trolling in the other brand's sections. I have no problem with him doing so either way.

It should really benefit all tractor buyers/owners for more competition to exist in the market. My grandpa had a Massey, and an Allis and an IH. Too many of y'all get wound up the brand for the sake of the brand rather than giving an honest shake at any brand.