New holland 65 just 1 click with key turn. Replaced neutral switch. No change

/ Just click #2  
What have you checked so far??

willy

/ Just click
I’ve replaced the neutral safety switch. Not sure how else to check anything

/ Just click #4  
New holland 65 just 1 click with key turn. Replaced neutral switch. No change
Make sure your battery terminals and chasis ground are "bright and tight". Do this first.
Check all the safety switches and make sure they are closed.
Check the battery voltage. It should be 12.6V with the engine off and with the engine running it should be 13.5V to 14.0V. Have it tested at an auto parts store where they can test it under load.
With the key switch at start, you should have battery voltage at the solenoid connection on the starter. If the starter engages, the voltage should not drop below 10V.

Last edited:
   / Just click #5  
I like Jerry's response. In your case starting to troubleshoot by replacing parts one after the other is the expensive way to trouble shoot. For Jerry's first step remove cables from battery. Clean battery terminals well then the cable connectors. Examine for signs of corrosion - it doesn't conduct as well as copper. Replace any bad cables. Put cables back onto battery and tighten securely. If you can move them they're not tight. Follow ground cable to tractor frame. Clean and tighten as required. If you've done this and as Jerry suggested let us know and we can proceed with troubleshooting.

/ Just click #6  
Do you own a volt meter? If not I suggest buying one.