/ Just Brutal this morning #1  

LD1

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
This is just too cold for Ohio

IMG_20150220_070906_445.jpg

/ Just Brutal this morning #2  
-19 here too, the only vehicle that would start was the 22 year old jeep and it didn't much care to move once started.

/ Just Brutal this morning
-19 here too, the only vehicle that would start was the 22 year old jeep and it didn't much care to move once started.

I normally dont drive a car with a temp gauge. My daily driver is my 01 saturn. Wasnt confident it would start when I got off work this morning as it was a bit sluggish starting yesterday when it was about 8 degrees warmer. And it was a cold ride home them as that car just dont put out much heat when it is bitter cold.

So I opted to drive the wifes car to work last night. No issues at all starting, and plenty of heat. Plus it was nice and warm for her to leave for work 10 minutes after I got home this morning:thumbsup:

/ Just Brutal this morning #4  
Forest City, NC. Don't recall it ever being this cold here. Records are being broken all over down here.

image-2467588002.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Just Brutal this morning #5  
Sorry to hear it. I think the 19f here is to cold. Be careful working outside.

/ Just Brutal this morning #6  
it was a cold ride home them as that car just dont put out much heat when it is bitter cold.
I guess I shouldn't sell the F-250 short. I never even tried to start it. It isn't plugged in and with an 8 gallon coolant capacity it would be sometime in May before it started putting out heat :laughing:

/ Just Brutal this morning #7  
-14F with 1' of snow here in East Tn. This morning,reminds me of Maine. Spring can't get here fast enough for me

Last edited:
   / Just Brutal this morning
I guess I shouldn't sell the F-250 short. I never even tried to start it. It isn't plugged in and with an 8 gallon coolant capacity it would be sometime in May before it started putting out heat :laughing:

Well the saturn is total opposite. Not much in capacity. Or mass either. And when burning less than 1 gallon of fuel on the 30 mile drive home, it just dont generate heat as fast as it looses it when its sub-zero out.

/ Just Brutal this morning #9  
My 1993 YJ Wrangler started right up too!