Just because...

/ Just because... #1  

Jstpssng

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3301
I'm tired of seeing my blunder as the first post of the forum. Yet every thread needs a purpose, so here's a pic of the last time that my father's TO35 was out in the daylight, about 2 years ago. FergusonMe.JPG

Someday I"ll find the time to replace the waterpump and do all of the other minor things which it needs... by then I'll have a place to put it under cover so can bring it home. :thumbsup:

/ Just because... #2  
Get on with it...what are you waiting on?

One little accomplishment every day gets it closer to being more than just something to think about...

/ Just because...
Get on with it...what are you waiting on?

One little accomplishment every day gets it closer to being more than just something to think about...

It's on my list... but that's a very long list. Right now it's under cover, just as it's been for the last 65 years. When the time is right I'll bring it home... :thumbsup:

/ Just because...
But your blunders have been an inspiration to us over the years... you're not giving up are you?

:)

I"ll just do another soon... wait and see. :D

/ Just because... #6  
Move that TO 35 up higher on the priority list, they are great old tractors. I replaced the water pump on mine a few years ago, pump was reasonably priced but the pulley has to be pressed off and on, usually rusted on and break while trying. I found a dealer with a pulley in stock, took the pump to him and had them press it on while I was there.

/ Just because...
I paid a little extra at Yesterday’s Tractors to get the pulley with the pump. The problem is that the tractor is at
my mother’s place 200 miles away, so everytime that I go down there are always things which need to be done. I did make a special trip down last fall, specifically to get that running and start on the Ford 4400 gasser which has also been setting too long with fuel in it. It turned into an impromptu family gathering, and I never even made it into the barn. I also need a place to get it under cover up here... my Kubota sets outside but the Ferguson will be under cover.