Just arrived and hour meter is broken

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #392  
Thread needs to be closed with a final message explaining how it was resolved IMO.
Nah. It has been entertaining. Just don't bother reading it if it doesn't appeal to you. There are lots of threads that don't interest me, so I skip them.

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #393  
Some threads definitely should have a 'resolved ' indicator. I don't know about closing them. In some cases it would make it easier to find solutions to similar problems (not so likely in this case)

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #394  
Some threads definitely should have a 'resolved ' indicator. I don't know about closing them. In some cases it would make it easier to find solutions to similar problems (not so likely in this case)
I like that idea on the "Resolved" indicator.

I think the reason this thing is still going is because of the "Popular threads" sent by email from TBN, along with the accessing the forum via smartphone/tablet where is somewhat hard to see how many pages the thread has.

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken
Final update. They wired the money back to me after they said they didn't know how to do that.

A shipper came and picked it up today.

All done.

Now I need a tractor.

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #396  
This is an excellent idea.

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #397  
Final update. They wired the money back to me after they said they didn't know how to do that.

A shipper came and picked it up today.

All done.

Now I need a tractor.
Blessings come mixed but this is great news. That you got the $$ back says great things about that dealer as well as your conversational skills. 🏆

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #398  
Time to take a drive to your local dealers and see what they have. This time of year it starts to slow down so you should be able to get their attention easier than if you showed up in the spring.

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken
Blessings come mixed but this is great news. That you got the $$ back says great things about that dealer as well as your conversational skills. 🏆
I'm good with the words,

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #400  
I've seen a softening of bigger Kubotas at auction lately. Mostly TIER IV that you don't want, and I don't either, but maybe a microcosm of a bigger trend in prices. There have been sales of pre-TIER IV larger Kubotas at lower prices than typical of the past 18 months as well.
You can search results at TractorHouse as well as Equipment Facts. Much of what shows up on dealer lots is from auctions.

I'm nervous buying anything used, unless I know the source but can suggest you look at Mast tractors in the link below. Local Amish/Mennonite family that has things others can't get. They pay more and they get more but I have found them beyond reproach. FYI