Just arrived and hour meter is broken

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #371  
This would really get me angry. Here is what I would do...get on every public advertising for this dealer and just give them the tale of what you found without making accusations directly. Buyer beware sort of tale.

Next thing is fix the tac and speedometer and sell it to one of these posters who say there isnt anything you can do about it.

There most certainly always is.

The dealer stole and lied from you plain a simple.

In the end it will fold and go out of business.

Hour meter is more important than mileage on a car for maintence and lifecycle usefullness of the machine. Anyone here is states otherwise is wrong. If they claim the hour meter isnt important and they are mechanics...dont take your machine to them because they are wrong. You were in fact maliciously lied to so the dealer can make a buck.

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #372  
He is already shipping the machine back to the dealer, and is only out the 1 direction for shipping ($1100). I would Not go bad mouthing the dealer, or the OP. The dealer is not under a legal obligation to confirm the hour meter works. The OP should have ask/confirmed, but assumed the posted description was accurate. Now, in a perfect world, the Dealer would truly check everything over, but thats not what happened; and in the same perfect world, the OP would have inspected everything, and asked detailed questions. It's not a perfect world. Now, the OP is out some money, and (probably) a bit jaded; but not out the $30k; the dealer is going to resell, but he won't make the profit he hoped for; clasic compromise/loss-loss, but nobody is out completely.

Now the OP needs a 90hp+ machine, with a loader for less than $35k. That's going to be a hard, but not impossible task.

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #376  
Maybe contact the consumer protection division of attorneys general office for Mississippi. I have had good luck in the past with Arkansas ag office and they don’t charge.

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #378  
How often do meters go bad>? Worn column hard shifting. Lots to consider here. My thought make the best of it. Not much to gain from lawyers but wasted money. Been there spent 5k for junk. Sold to equipment junker for 1k. Many years ago. Learned a lesson.