Just another service manual rant

/ Just another service manual rant
Okay, so we're making progress on the little Bobcat nightmare. Another question for those who know these tractors. What type/style hydraulic fittings does Kioti use on the steering valve and hoses? I took one off today just to look at it, and I couldn't identify it. I know I don't have either caps or plugs that match them, but would like to get a couple if I knew what to ask for.

This is what the fittings look like. Size isn't important, it's the style that I need to identify. It looks like straight thread, with the seal on tapered seat. The female hose end is a swivel with a corresponding male taper to match, but it's part of the hose end, not a ferrule type like some BSPP fittings.

/ Just another service manual rant #12  
Okay, so we're making progress on the little Bobcat nightmare. Another question for those who know these tractors. What type/style hydraulic fittings does Kioti use on the steering valve and hoses? I took one off today just to look at it, and I couldn't identify it. I know I don't have either caps or plugs that match them, but would like to get a couple if I knew what to ask for.

This is what the fittings look like. Size isn't important, it's the style that I need to identify. It looks like straight thread, with the seal on tapered seat. The female hose end is a swivel with a corresponding male taper to match, but it's part of the hose end, not a ferrule type like some BSPP fittings.

I know Branson and TYM uses BSPP. I would imagine that Kioti uses them too.