Just another junk chainsaw

/ Just another junk chainsaw
#1,562  
You must have grimy fingernails....lol
Really thats what you come up from pics with from taking clutch set ups off parts saws for guys?

Move along troll. You are truly and very sad person looking to pick at anything you can. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Been laughing my azz off at you as they pointed you out over and over on AS too. :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO:

loltrolll22.jpg

Last edited:
   / Just another junk chainsaw #1,563  
Is an old MAC Eager Beaver worth getting running again? I was handed one that has been run a decade or more..... Have not had time to look at it but it's not destroyed or locked.

#1,564  
To me those are not unless you can do the work yourself and have parts saws already.

When you say those I am thinking little plastic rear handle or the little plastic top handles.

I have one dad bought new in 79 TH for limbing in trees. Just needs a carb kit but you have to take whole saw apart doing that. So I'm not even going to do that. Because I hated that saw when I had to try and use it for lane clearing later on the hills.

m130.jpg

Last edited:
   / Just another junk chainsaw #1,565  
I can do my own work but it'll stay near the bottom of the to do list. I got it after someone else's dad passed. Just seems like I never have much use for anything under 50cc and the Huskies just work for me.
Thank you.

#1,566  
Don’t know why I am so fascinated with my user jred 670 champ. Late 90’s
But I just can’t stop setting the NOS stuff back for it.
Just love the red black and gold I guess. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Goes good with the NOS clutch cover and the NOS decal I put on it already.

NOS cylinder cover already too. NOS flocked filter. Mesh is what this one came with.

j670nossss.jpg

j670noscyll.jpg

j670444444444.jpg

j670weight.jpg

#1,567  
Trying to save on that muffler heat melt this time. When bought saw as non runner p starting scuffing years back. Melt was already there.

Seeing that bare area in pic on the NOS one might have to add another layer to cover that plastic.

j67044444444.jpg

Last edited:
#1,568  
This is why I save everything. Old 505 83cc I picked up many years ago. I had so many of them I didnt rebuild this one. Just a pto side seal issue that took out top.

Guy just bought a 505 up in the great white north in west Canada. But saw wasnt as described.

So going through the crankcases. Best candidate is this 505 one

Just a couple runners I had in past. Just sold those 2 off last year or 2.

p50523333333.jpg
p50523.jpg
p505233333.jpg
p5052333333.jpg
p5052333.jpg
p505233.jpg
p50523333.jpg

p445fff.jpg

#1,569  
Local just north of me does chain only local and online.

His old shop and wiring could only take 5 franzen running and had more waiting.
Now his new shop almost done he is running 8 with 2 more coming. :oops:

HOME | razzorsharp

frazen8.jpg

Last edited:
#1,570  
Local guy gave me a echo to fix for him while I was at his shop for plow truck work I couldnt finish due to 4 bolts. Grrrrr.

Said never has run right since new and just gave up on it because it would not make cuts without bogging.

Typical from what I see from echo in past. Carb stops on and way lean tuning. On this on L side was way off.

Pulled stops tuned and tested cutting. Happy camper and got some of my $ back. Said he will be bringing me more saws.

He told me a story about the stihl dealer has a echo of his for 2 years that they cant get fixed. New carb etc etc. Sounds like just throwing parts at it. 🤦‍♂️

Told him get it back if worth it. Like to check it out since I love troubleshooting. Because their bill going to be more then saws worth. :oops:

Last edited: