Joined the Mahindra club this week

/ Joined the Mahindra club this week #11  
Argee w/ front weight. Before installing a loader on my kubota, the large befco C 70 mower could lift the front wheels.

/ Joined the Mahindra club this week
I have some hills I brush cut and the front end can get light. Just driving up some I have to be careful. You might say I need a 4 wheel drive....sure but it cost twice as much. Plus this tractor can do 95% of what I need. I can live without front weight or brush guard. But they would be nice to have. In time I will build or buy both. I will also say after having four different 4 wheel drives, that without a FEL, had the same problem. I do appreciate all the replies.

/ Joined the Mahindra club this week #13  
Hey, don't want to hijack, but I just bought a 2003 5500 from Artec last week. I dealt with Jeremy. He claimed they are the highest volume single location Mahindra dealer in the US. We were pleased with the price and everything went smoothly other than having to haul it 4 hours back home.

/ Joined the Mahindra club this week #14  
Artec in Alabama is a good dealer. I never heard anything bad about them. I purchased an LS because I did not like Mahindra model, but my son has a 26hp that he loves and it does a great job. Good luck!