johndeere 6068tf250 injectorpump

/ johndeere 6068tf250 injectorpump #1  

muddstopper

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ventrac, Steiner
I have ran across a 6068tf250 diesel engine, serial#PE6068T251002. Engine has 114hrs and came off a standby generator. Problem is, somebody stole the injector pump off of it. I can get the engine for scrap prices. It is complete, alternator, starter, turbo, muffler, everything but the injector pump and the radiator, and is mounted on a skid. Just wondering what pumps will fit this engine and what would be a good candidate to find a used pump that will fit this engine. Engine was in a flood, but no water is present in the oil. Cant start it up without pump, so buying sort of in the dark. I just want to make sure I dont have to put to much in it to get it running. Also hoping someone can run the serial numbers and tell me what year model the engine is.

Last edited:
   / johndeere 6068tf250 injectorpump #2  
Joel Shenk
Shop Manager
Conestoga Diesel Injection
1321 Byerland Church Road
[Willow Street, PA 17584-9776]
717-806-5561"
Conestoga Diesel Injection

Try them, they may know or have access to what you need. They've helped some Kioti owners with IP rebuilds. They service most any diesel IP.

/ johndeere 6068tf250 injectorpump
Thanks for the link, I called them and got some really good information. Service manager took the time to look up possible replacement pumps I might be able to use off of older equipment. I have already found a older pump and the guy checked the numbers and told me the differences and what to do before I hooked the old used pump up. Got to say, If i do have to buy a new or have a old pump rebuilt, they will get my business. Just in case the pump I found doesnt work, Its been setting outside for about 4 years, anybody know of a 6068 jd engine as a possible donor engine?