john deere 5083e no start

/ john deere 5083e no start #1  

jbautocenter

Tractor
ih
recently worked on a jd 5083e tractor no start replaced the cold start sensor bam fired right up. then the tractor had no rpms no neutral light and no pto. traced it all down to the two center console relays and the diode block next to them. replaced the 3 and tractor came back to life. first problem was ignition fuse was blowing when key turns on. replaced the cold start sensor made tractor start, replacing the 2 relays and the diode block made the tractors rpms and pto start working again. the cold start sensor shorted out the relays some how. hope this helps ours.

/ john deere 5083e no start #2  
nice job!

/ john deere 5083e no start
its sad when a tractor needs a super computer to fix it ugh get ready world kids 13yrs of age will start fixing ur tractors my nephew fixed this one after I said okay no power here no power there etc 2 relays disabled this tractor wow I mean wow really jd

/ john deere 5083e no start #4  
its sad when a tractor needs a super computer to fix it ugh get ready world kids 13yrs of age will start fixing ur tractors my nephew fixed this one after I said okay no power here no power there etc 2 relays disabled this tractor wow I mean wow really jd
1000%

/ john deere 5083e no start #5  
Thanks for passing along info. :thumbsup:

Before we know it we'll have make room in our tool boxes for laptop. :rolleyes:

/ john deere 5083e no start #6  
recently worked on a jd 5083e tractor no start replaced the cold start sensor bam fired right up. then the tractor had no rpms no neutral light and no pto. traced it all down to the two center console relays and the diode block next to them. replaced the 3 and tractor came back to life. first problem was ignition fuse was blowing when key turns on. replaced the cold start sensor made tractor start, replacing the 2 relays and the diode block made the tractors rpms and pto start working again. the cold start sensor shorted out the relays some how. hope this helps ours.
The above post helped a lot. Same problem no power at the console or anywhere except the headlights. Battery was fully charged. I unplugged the cold start sensor and had to replace a K1 KEY SW 20 amp fuse all other relays and diodes were fine. Everything worked afterwards. We have had a lot of electrical storms in the area that damaged some other equipment in the barn somehow it must’ve got the cold start sensor as well.
Thanks again to the above post I never would’ve started at the cold start sensor.