Loader John Deere 4320 advise, tractor any good?

/ John Deere 4320 advise, tractor any good?
Just an update, I will be picking the 4320 up this Sunday. My barn door is 8ft 1in tall so it will clear the door frame by about 2inches lmfao. I went out and test drove it and liked it well enough to buy it.

IMG_6434.JPG

/ John Deere 4320 advise, tractor any good? #12  
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

/ John Deere 4320 advise, tractor any good? #13  
Good choice. Work will seem more like fun, especially in hot/cold weather with the premier cab.

I got her, she will work out nicely, the air ride seat in the cab is a back saver.

IMG_6508.JPGIMG_6510.JPGIMG_6516.JPG

/ John Deere 4320 advise, tractor any good? #15  
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This was one of my first posts, ever. I have learned a lot of knowledge and still visit the site almost daily because there is always something new to learn on here.

Tractor has 915ish hours on it now, at around 900 hours I took her in for new coolant, oil and hydraulic fluid along with all the filters just because I didn’t know when they were done last and I was getting into hay then.

IMG_1042.JPGIMG_1034.JPGIMG_1082.JPGIMG_0603.JPGIMG_1337.JPG

Just some more pics, I bought a brand new box blade for it, had a spear mounted to the pallet fork back plate which makes a world of a diff over using just forks to move round bales. I’m sure I’ll be able to add more in the future when I have a need and have more money to burn. It’s taken almost two years to justify adding what I have.

I’m no longer into hay so I won’t be racking up hours on the machine like I thought I would going forward. I also don’t have as many cattle so I don’t feed as much hay which was the primary use for the tractor before.

So far the tractor has been problem free.

/ John Deere 4320 advise, tractor any good? #17  
Nice to see a follow-up post like this!

/ John Deere 4320 advise, tractor any good? #18  
Congratulations on your new toy, you made the wise choice.