John Deere 1026R & H120 loader.

/ John Deere 1026R & H120 loader. #1  

chevy

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE HST, John Deere X739
I have had my JD 1026R for about 2 years without a loader. Friday I picked up & installed a H120 on the tractor.
After I got the loader installed, I spent a little over 3 hours moving dirt.

I have read about the problems with the SCV, but at first I did not notice any of the symptoms other than the bucket seemed to dump very fast.
The bucket dumping fast was not a problem, because I was just moving dirt from a pile & dumping it behind a retaining wall.

When I moved to another section of wall where I dumped the dirt & also had to back drag it.
After I would dump a buck of dirt & go to back drag it, the buck would tilt back to level position unless I would hold the joy stick in the dump position for a few seconds after the buck tilted to the full dump.

I also found that if I pushed the lever to the regen position, the bucket would dump much slower & would not fold back when back dragging.

I did let my dealer know about this issue, but I am unsure if it is SCV related.

/ John Deere 1026R & H120 loader. #2  
I'd be checking with the dealer. Something isn't right. There was some recalls so you might want to check this all out.