Jinma 354LE Hydraulic system

/ Jinma 354LE Hydraulic system #1  

frhrwa

Tractor
2008 Jinma 354 LE
what can be done to boost, replace, or ? the hydraulic system on this tractor.. very weak component.. also, under the front seat, there is a knob with H & V.. you can turn it either direction, don't have a clue what the H or the V stand for? thanks.. wayne

/ Jinma 354LE Hydraulic system #2  
i don't own your type of machine. however those underseat valves are generally used to hold the 3pt pressure locked.. it's usually just a needle valve.

as to your hyd pump.. whats the issue?

not enough volume? a pressure issue? what?

/ Jinma 354LE Hydraulic system
its not quite under the seat, but in front of it between your legs so you can adjust it to do something?. my hydraulics aren't powerful enough to do anything.. I believe it has something to do with that round knob H V ?

/ Jinma 354LE Hydraulic system #4  
why don't you experiment!

turn it closed, then open. see what happens.

I guarantee it's not an ejector knob!

I already told you what it very likely does...

/ Jinma 354LE Hydraulic system #5  
That knob is to adjust the flow on the drop of the 3-point arms, if you do need more volume we offer a upgraded E-320 pump which has a GPM of 10.57, the factory pump has a 7.40GPM. We need to know which engine you have as well as if the pressure line location, back of the pump or side of the pump

You can call the shop they can help you 979-865-4002

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

/ Jinma 354LE Hydraulic system #6  
That knob is to adjust the flow on the drop of the 3-point arms,

and if you close the needle valve off.. and the lift cyl oring is good. it locks the 3pt up...

so, basically, changing that pump won't give me more lift power? just drop speed? I did turn it like you suggested, one way the three point wouldn't drop, the other way it comes right down..

/ Jinma 354LE Hydraulic system #8  
I think you may need to buy an owners manual..and set down with someone who knows about tractors.. and talk about your machine.

That needle valve only changes drop speed of the 3pt by orificing off the drop / exhausting oil.

it does not effect lifting power.

a higher colume pump will give you 'faster' hyds.. but they will not be any 'STRONGER'

strength of a hyd system is based on cyl displacement and relief pressure setting.

In other words. a 4gpm pump pushing a 2" cyl, with a relief setting of 2500psi is going to be 'stronger' that a 20gpm pump, pushing a 2" cyl, with a relief setting of 1200 psi

gpm = speed, pressure = strength, on a given displacement cyl.

the caveat to that is if you have a low volume pump and a high volume LEAK... then a higher volume pump will help.. but that is not a fix.. it's a bandaid to cover up the real problem of a leak.

pressure test your system if your system will not build pressure.. find out why.. could be bad relief, blown oring in a lift cyl, bad control valve.. or a bypassing pump.. need to pin that down before throwing parts at it.

PS.. have you checked your hyd oil and engine oil. make sure you are not low on hyd oil, and 'making' engine oil... this situation indicates a blown shaft seal.. many times this happens because some chinese engineeers think it's cool to horribly design a hyds system so that there is a quick disconnect in line from the pump and relief.. and the qd gets dislodged, but not popped apart.. deadheads the pump with no access to relief.. so it grenades the seal or houseing. AWESOME DESIGN!!

not saying that is your issue.. but it is a place to look if you are loosing hyd oil, making enine oi, and have hyd issues.

/ Jinma 354LE Hydraulic system #9  
I'm not presenting myself as any kind Hydraulics expert, just a guy tryin' to use general mechanical knowledge. When I assemble my crate JM 354 I changed my paper suction strainer (mounted inside lift box) to a mesh type mounted to a pipe bushing that the suction comes from. The paper on the original OEM filter was totally deteriorated. Does your machine have a FEL? I've seen some (to me) rather bad installations of filters being on the suction side of the pump with FEL's. The quick disconnects seem to be a problem on some machines. I do not have a Front End Loader on my tractor and glad of that, just because of hard to get at things when mounted and another source of problems. Hope your able to do some basic trouble shooting and get to the root of your problem. bjr

well, if I could read Chinese I'd have a good manual I guess since mine is all Chinese.. so... in the meantime, my hydraulic fluid stays up on the full mark, engine oil is normal.. need to check out that filter mentioned.. I guess I can take a picture of the pump and engine and post it for your view.. otherwise, I'll have to find someone that has experience with tractors, and hopefully Chinese tractors.. I know the Chinese transmissions are a piece of crap, hopefully there is something better for a hydraulic system.. I see you have eastern Washington as your location? where? I'm just north of Deer Park off HiWay 2.. Florida is just too far.. ha.. but will be there in October..