Loader JD 5075e

/ JD 5075e #1  

kubota Karl

Tractor
kubota bx25d
Considering a john deere 5075e withloader 2015 low hours for a utility tractor bush hog, snow, post holes and some manure spreading maybe some field work in future. I see quite a few negative reviews! Anyone have experience?

/ JD 5075e #2  
My only advise is the following. Some folks have had issues. Deere sells a lot of this model. If purchasing used I would want to know the history and the maintenance of the unit. Is it at a dealer? Do you have access to the previous owner? Any time you buy used it is a crap shoot. Get as much info on it as you can. Personally I would not be afraid of it if it checks out. Lots of folks don't like Indian made tractors. I owned one for a couple of year with zero issues.

/ JD 5075e #3  
I've got a 5075e with loader, circa 2012 (i.e. pre-tier IV), so I can't comment on later models that are.
Knock on wood, but I've had no major issues.

The brakes work fine.
The 3 point hitch linkage is adjusted correctly so it does not go into relief when raised and melt the fuel tank.

Minor issues included: Tightening radiator hose clamps.
Changing the "made in Brazil air" out of the loader valve spring caps. The humid air in there actually condensed/froze in the winter. I would of added a weep hole, but wanted to reserve the right to sink the tractor up to the floor boards.