JD 2520 Power Beyond Questions

/ JD 2520 Power Beyond Questions #1  

burtco99

Tractor
John Deere 2520
Does anyone know how the Power Beyond circuit is plumbed in reference to the Factory SCV? I'd like to know if the Hyd fluid flows through the SCV first, then through the Power Beyond (PB) circuit, or does the fluid flow through the PB circuit, then the SCV?

I'm planning on adding a rear mounted SCV and need to know if there will be any pressure on the return port. If The PB circuit gets the fluid first, then there will be full system pressure through the PB circuit when loading my FEL to its max.

Any ideas or comments?

/ JD 2520 Power Beyond Questions #2  
Welcome to TBN:D

There are lots of threads on this subject...but I will give you some highlights:

The PB loop is taken off of a plate/spacer that mounts between the SCV and the tranny, so in theory the PB is before the valve.
I will link three great threads on this very subject, please feel free to ask more questions after reading them, there are also a few others if you do some searching.

2520 #1
4110 (pretty much the same setup as the 2520)
2520 #2

/ JD 2520 Power Beyond Questions
Thanks! I have alreayd seen the two 2520 treads.

Perhaps someone with a 2520, 200CX FEL & 46 Hoe can tell me what happens when they simultaneously pull one of the Hoe valves & operate the FEL? I'd like to know which one has hydraulic priority.