JD 2305 poping and shaking while in 4x4

/ JD 2305 poping and shaking while in 4x4 #1  

Nhendrick

Tractor
John Deere 2305
Was wondering if anyone has run into this? I was scooping up some dirt with my 2305 and when i pulled out the front end had light bounce/shake, almost like the drive train was slipping. i felt like it was more on the right side so i pulled the hub and no broken teeth. Now i'm afraid its where the forward drive shaft goes into the front differential. Any suggestions? the slight jerking is worse when the bucket is on and the tractor is put under load, like climbing a hill. any help is appreciated.

Nate

/ JD 2305 poping and shaking while in 4x4 #2  
Never had that problem but just for more info, does it do this in 2 and 4 wheel drive? Also is it worst when turning either way?

/ JD 2305 poping and shaking while in 4x4 #3  
Was wondering if anyone has run into this? I was scooping up some dirt with my 2305 and when i pulled out the front end had light bounce/shake, almost like the drive train was slipping. i felt like it was more on the right side so i pulled the hub and no broken teeth. Now i'm afraid its where the forward drive shaft goes into the front differential. Any suggestions? the slight jerking is worse when the bucket is on and the tractor is put under load, like climbing a hill. any help is appreciated.

Nate

You weren't listening to the Jerry Lee Lewis song a "Whole Lot Of Shaking Going On" while you were working the beast were you? Just joking, sorry about your problem hope you find the problem soon. Have you tried moving the range lever from low to high and taking it out of four wheel drive? Also make sure you haven"t engaged the differential lock by mistake and it is hung.

/ JD 2305 poping and shaking while in 4x4 #4  
What type of surface were you on when it happened?

In 4x4 the front wheels need to be able to 'slip' otherwise you but a lot of stress on the drive line. Turning also puts a lot more stress on the driveline because you have 2 tires trying to turn at different speeds - couple this with a surface that the tires arent slipping on will give you that hopping/jumping..

Brian

/ JD 2305 poping and shaking while in 4x4 #5  
This one is from left field, when was the last time the fuel filter was changed? Mine was like a bucking bronco and the filter was dirty.

/ JD 2305 poping and shaking while in 4x4 #6  
Did you ever figure out what it was?