Jaxonville to Savanah

/ Jaxonville to Savanah #1  

Tomtint

Elite Member
Tractor
L3700SU
I'm going to be working from Jax to Savanah at th beginning of July. I will have a couple days off and hoping to find a nice place to wander around.. and suggestions ?

/ Jaxonville to Savanah #2  
   / Jaxonville to Savanah #3  
I'm going to be working from Jax to Savanah at th beginning of July. I will have a couple days off and hoping to find a nice place to wander around.. and suggestions ?

Savannah is a beautiful old Southern city!

/ Jaxonville to Savanah #5  
I live in Savannah and you're welcome to come see my tractor.

/ Jaxonville to Savanah
I live in Savannah and you're welcome to come see my tractor.

We have 2 days in Savanah..actually going to be looking at real estate there.

/ Jaxonville to Savanah #7  
A little ways south is St. Augustine and would be worth the visit for the historical aspects of the area. I'd recommend a visit to the Old Spanish quarter and the fort. There is also a tram tour where you can hop off and catch the next one at many different points of interest.

/ Jaxonville to Savanah #8  
Book a trolly tour and be the there before they open...

Savannah Tours Voted #1 | Save Up To 23% On Savannah GA Tours

People don't seem to go early, you can ride the trollys all day long (getting on and off), and you learn a lot of information about the city from the drivers (be nice, bring a lot of 1's with you for a tip for the drivers who do keep you entertained along with information).

By trolly, you get "free" parking, you see the city at your pace, and free a ride back to your car. That said, when we visit, we usually come down for a day only from SC (about an hour north of Savanah), and if you're already staying in downtown Savanah, may not be worth the travel around town with free parking doing if by trolly if you're already there.

Savanah is a cool port town. Always love it when we're visiting. Lots of things to see and do. Touran trap for sure, but enjoyable for families, couples and singles.

I would highly suggest if you're looking at buying property, particularly within city limits, ensure you know all of the zoning and local town building ordinances. I could be wrong, but Savanah reminds me of Charleston SC, where it's a historical city and it seems like your buying into one great big HOA because those locations WILL NOT lose thier "old charm" apeal to the tourists. So if you buy property, ensure you know exactly what you can do with that property before you buy it. Perhaps no different than living in Taxachusettes:D

PS, if you have a New England accent, lose it if you're buying directly from a local and not using a 3rd party buyer in Georgia (Florida who cares). It could save you at least 10%:D (coming from a 20 year dam* Yankee to a Yankee)

Last edited:
   / Jaxonville to Savanah #9  
Book a trolly tour and be the there before they open...

Savannah Tours Voted #1 | Save Up To 23% On Savannah GA Tours

People don't seem to go early, you can ride the trollys all day long (getting on and off), and you learn a lot of information about the city from the drivers (be nice, bring a lot of 1's with you for a tip for the drivers who do keep you entertained along with information).

By trolly, you get "free" parking, you see the city at your pace, and free a ride back to your car. That said, when we visit, we usually come down for a day only from SC (about an hour north of Savanah), and if you're already staying in downtown Savanah, may not be worth the travel around town with free parking doing if by trolly if you're already there.

Savanah is a cool port town. Always love it when we're visiting. Lots of things to see and do. Touran trap for sure, but enjoyable for families, couples and singles.

I would highly suggest if you're looking at buying property, particularly within city limits, ensure you know all of the zoning and local town building ordinances. I could be wrong, but Savanah reminds me of Charleston SC, where it's a historical city and it seems like your buying into one great big HOA because those locations WILL NOT lose thier "old charm" apeal to the tourists. So if you buy property, ensure you know exactly what you can do with that property before you buy it. Perhaps no different than living in Taxachusettes:D

PS, if you have a New England accent, lose it if you're buying directly from a local and not using a 3rd party buyer in Georgia (Florida who cares). It could save you at least 10%:D (coming from a 20 year dam* Yankee to a Yankee)

Correction: That is .....The DPRT......The Democratic Peoples Republic of Taxachusetts

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

WOODEN FENCE POST BUNDLE (A32908)
WOODEN FENCE POST...
6 Yard steel compactors, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
6 Yard steel...
6 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
6 Yard steel end...
1995 Dodge 2500 2-WD, 5.9 Cummins Diesel Engine Automatic Trans., (One Owne (A33349)
1995 Dodge 2500...
2013 Bobcat T650 Skid Steer Loader (A32803)
2013 Bobcat T650...
Trailer (A32932)
Trailer (A32932)