I've seen many videos about processing wood this way, but none about the burners for same.

/ I've seen many videos about processing wood this way, but none about the burners for same. #1  

CalG

Tractor
Hurlimann 435, Fordson E27n, Bolens HT-23, Kubota B7200

I think the term is "rebak" but I'm not certain

What sort of domestic burner is right for this sort of fuel?

I can visualize a large heat plant, treating the fuel wood like lignite coal, but that is not the scale that goes with these sort of processors.

/ I've seen many videos about processing wood this way, but none about the burners for same. #2  
Dunno, but some of those would make good patio fire pit 'logs'.

/ I've seen many videos about processing wood this way, but none about the burners for same. #4  
Any wood stove and a shovel, maybe. I know the local mills run their boilers on chipped waste wood, but those chips are much more uniform and the feed screws are way larger than the chips.

/ I've seen many videos about processing wood this way, but none about the burners for same. #5  
I end u with a lot of that length when I come to the end of a log and I’ve.been keeping uniform 15 inch ketch’s. Gf gets pissed I bring it home but it burns just as good. Just hard to stack. I used some in our fire pit. Wood stove carried in a bucket. And her friend took a lot for their firepit

/ I've seen many videos about processing wood this way, but none about the burners for same. #6  
I’d say they don’t stack it like we’re use to. Probably just dumps it in a large shed snd carries in a few boxes in the house at a time to put in the wood stove if I had to make a guess

/ I've seen many videos about processing wood this way, but none about the burners for same. #7  
I'm gonna stick with my 8" x 18" rounds. Toss a couple of those in the firebox, go to bed, and still have a bunch of coals and a warm house in the morning. I'm still using a 50 year old Fisher that will take 10" rounds and has a 24" deep firebox.

/ I've seen many videos about processing wood this way, but none about the burners for same. #8  
Yeah. Thst wood might have been alright in the small kitchen stoves they had here a long time ago. But most got wood furnaces with larger boxes here now. Larger junks burn as well and last longer. But no doubt if they were burning scrap wood in small burners that would be a way to dice it up quick

/ I've seen many videos about processing wood this way, but none about the burners for same. #9  
Uh, anyone else ever notice those mchines are typically European, Scandinavian, etc? A lot of things are done differently over there. What they process and use for heat (limbs, scrub, whaddya got?) we pile and burn. Looks like the usual result might work in a pellet stove. :unsure:

/ I've seen many videos about processing wood this way, but none about the burners for same. #10  
Most of those firewood choppers are European, and mostly shade tree mechanics as far as I can tell. And yes, much of it gets piled to air dry before being taken inside to burn. Mostly, I have seen them in Central Europe. A lot of it gets burned in "tile" (soapstone/brick) slow heat stoves. The fire boxes can be pretty big.

Personally, those choppers scare the living daylights out of me.

All the best,

Peter