It's official, just ordered my RK 55 HC last night.

/ It's official, just ordered my RK 55 HC last night. #21  

Attachments

• P1010009.JPG
    P1010009.JPG
    381 KB · Views: 161
   / It's official, just ordered my RK 55 HC last night.
Red is just fine. The fords I use the most are the red/red and red grey anyway, vs the 'new' blue ones.

I have other red tractors too.

So another red one is just fine.

It's got plenty O lights it looks like, and just noticed, already has a SMV plaque on it.. Nice..

/ It's official, just ordered my RK 55 HC last night. #23  
How is that RK working out for you Soundguy?

Doing great. Used the air conditioner today, unloading 1000# compressed alfalfa bales and feeding the horses. Radio is nice too!

/ It's official, just ordered my RK 55 HC last night. #25  
Doing great. Used the air conditioner today, unloading 1000# compressed alfalfa bales and feeding the horses. Radio is nice too!

Every time I go in the store, I have to take another look at the tractors. I may not be able to resist. We will see.

I tell ya, I'm tickled with mine. Have put 7 hours on it in the last 2 days hauling cut brush back to the pile on my farm.

/ It's official, just ordered my RK 55 HC last night. #27  
I tell ya, I'm tickled with mine. Have put 7 hours on it in the last 2 days hauling cut brush back to the pile on my farm.

Good deal!

Put 14 hours on my 55 over the weekend...grapple and bucket work...saves me so much sweat working my property!

If I add anything to mine, it will be a grapple. It would / will be a good investment.