It's not a CK2610SE, but it's trying...

/ It's not a CK2610SE, but it's trying... #1  

tacticalturnip

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610HST
Well, my tarted up CK2610 arrived today; dual remotes, 3rd function, rubber mat, telescopic links, etc...

20220701_192200.jpg20220701_192144.jpg20220701_192209.jpg20220701_192245.jpg

I'm pretty happy with it, but I was expecting the Kioti 3rd function and not a W.R. Long, which wouldn't be an issue if the difference between the sticks wasn't night and day; also my telescopic link ends should also have telescopic stabilizers, and that is something I intend to get on them about. I've also got a brush guard for the turn signals coming, but that's out of stock- come to think of it I've never seen one.

Anyhow, I'm pretty excited, and it's a lot larger than the 1025R was.

20220701_192256.jpg20220701_192319.jpg20220701_192328.jpg20220701_195137.jpg

Attachments

• 20220701_192301.jpg
    20220701_192301.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 133
   / It's not a CK2610SE, but it's trying... #2  
Wow Congrats - that's a nice looking setup, suspension seat, grapple, forks - you went all in!

They did a good job on the FEL hoes wrapping everything neat and tight.

/ It's not a CK2610SE, but it's trying...
Wow Congrats - that's a nice looking setup, suspension seat, grapple, forks - you went all in!

They did a good job on the FEL hoes wrapping everything neat and tight.

I'm quite happy with the overall dealer prep and how they managed all the hoses and wiring, it speaks volumes of the dealership and the folks that work there.

When the market went crazy I was able to sell my old Deere 1025R for more than I paid for it, which put me in a position to buy the larger machine I didn't know I wanted when I purchased my SCUT lol. The 3rd function and remotes I figured I would grow in to, then the missus decided I ought to get a grapple!

/ It's not a CK2610SE, but it's trying... #4  
Congrats on a fine tractor! You definitely have a nice setup there!

/ It's not a CK2610SE, but it's trying... #5  
OH NO ! I see a problem..... there isn't any dirt on it!

OH NO ! I see a problem..... there isn't any dirt on it!

I made up for that by immediately coating the front-left tire in dog... ugh... 😒

Congrats on a fine tractor! You definitely have a nice setup there!

I'm quite happy with it, though the orange is still growing on me; I won't lie, I prefer green, blue, a darker red... I'll adapt, especially once I get a chance to start using it.

Congratulations on your new 'rig'. (y)

Thank you, I'm quite excited!

/ It's not a CK2610SE, but it's trying... #8  
Congrats! That a nice tractor!

Go over all the fluids just to make sure. With dealers selling faster than they can have the tractors, you never know if something got overlooked. Also check lug nuts and loader mount bolts since those are typically dealer installed and may have not been torqued properly.

/ It's not a CK2610SE, but it's trying... #9  
Are the Euro hooks on the 3 point Kioti factory, or aftermarket? I know my dealer said they do offer them. Been debating if they are worth it...

Are the Euro hooks on the 3 point Kioti factory, or aftermarket? I know my dealer said they do offer them. Been debating if they are worth it...

I wish they were Euro, they're Pat's Easy Change; @MtnViewRanch will sell and weld Euro hooks, and eventually I want to go that route but I ordered the Pat's before I knew that.

While they're similar, the Pat's won't angle nearly as well.