It's heeere

/ It's heeere #1  

TheSpoon

Silver Member
Tractor
LS 4046H
Arrived Saturday. 6 hours in, moving downed trees and messing up the driveway with the box blade. uploadfromtaptalk1454383537074.jpg

/ It's heeere #2  
Looks good have fun.

/ It's heeere #5  
Congrats on the purdy blue tractor!

/ It's heeere #6  
Congrats.
Your muscles and bones will be thanking you in years to come. :)

/ It's heeere #8  
Any shortage of power with the hydrostat running the BB or FEL? Can you push the FEL into a pile in "M" without stalling? I'm looking at the XR4155HC.

Thanks!

/ It's heeere
Any shortage of power with the hydrostat running the BB or FEL? Can you push the FEL into a pile in "M" without stalling? I'm looking at the XR4155HC.

Thanks!

Well, here's what I can say. I don't have anything to compare it to, so if it preforms better/worse than something else, I don't know.
I have not stalled the tractor at all.
I do know that in 2nd, with a box full of dirt, in 2WD I stopped the tractor (not stalling). Dropped it in 4WD and took right back off. In knocking down trees (probably 6"-8" in diameter) with the FEL, I was able to move the FEL without any noticeable loss of power (to the FEL or steering) while driving. I believe, that this has a lot to do with the dual pumps though? One pump for the steering and the other for the FEL/rear remotes.

Does that answer your questions?

In my short 6 hours of use it seems to be quite capable for what I want so far.