It IS operating a tractor...

/ It IS operating a tractor... #3  
I agree with you. I also thought it was great, but its made it's way aroundTBN already, in several different forums. That being said, I did enjoy listening to it again.:D

Mark

/ It IS operating a tractor... #4  
Loved it, thanks for posting it

/ It IS operating a tractor... #5  
Haha!

I haven't seen that particular video before but here in Sweden there is a "band" that often uses a tractor in their performances. I don't know if it is them on the video (and no language indicating which country they are from) BUT the tractor is a Bolinder Munktell (Volvo) Victor, T230 from Sweden. I have one at home. It's a 2 cylinder diesel engine with that so recognizable engine sound. Made between 1955-1961, around 30 hp.

Some history and data + brochure (in Swedish):
BM 230 (Victor) - Bolinder-Munktell : Volvo Construction Equipment - Global

And a short piece of music by this band, Kjellas traktorkapell (translates to Kjell's tractor chapel). YouTube - "Kättingsklang" (Chain clang). As you hear the melody is jingle bells and the lyric is a revamp of the Swedish lyric of the jingle bells melody (Bjällerklang).
To be able to understand the text i translated it quite literary and fill in some explanation in brackets

Chain clang, Chain clang, was heard ding dong.
Snow chains that clatters when the link is to long.
Hear its sound! hear its sound! When the tractor puffing is.
In the same tracks the wheels go when I'm shoveling my yard.
I'm sitting behind the [steering] wheel and the snow is whirling around me and not until the night I steer my BM [tractor brand] home.
Chain clang, Chain clang, was heard ding dong.
Snow chains that clatters when the link is to long.

Last edited:
   / It IS operating a tractor... #6  
That video makes me smile everytime. Thanks for posting, again. :)

/ It IS operating a tractor... #7  
That video makes me smile everytime. Thanks for posting, again. :)

I'm waiting for someone to make a follow up vid where the tractor breaks out into a solo. ;)