Snow It does snow in bama!!!

/ It does snow in bama!!! #1  

PBMAX

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH TC21D
Hey all. We actually got a wopping 1" of snow on New Year's Eve.I even took a Pic maybe I can figure out how to post it.Unfortunetly it wasn't enough to really play in with the TC21 o' well we still have 2 more good cold months left here mabey even till March.../w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif
The pic also includes me lil tc21...Poor fella has to stay out side for now.../w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Lil' Paul
Proud new owner of TC21D
Laziness is the Father of invention.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by PBurns on 1/3/01 04:51 PM.</FONT></P>

Attachments

• 13-26666-Dcp00392.jpg
    13-26666-Dcp00392.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 111
   / It does snow in bama!!! #2  
Paul,
Looks like everyone getting a taste of winter this year no matter where one lives. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Yep looks like your TC21 has the <font color=blue>blues,<font color=blue> <font color=black> and maybe a trap will keep her dry also /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gifing.

About four months of winter left up here than its ruts and mud. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ It does snow in bama!!! #3  
Paul, look on the bright side... no windshield to scrape! Nice canopy by the way. Great view too. We've only had an inch or so in the last couple days up here, but after a record 45 inches in December we can use the break. I actually saw a guy on his roof yesterday... with a snowblower!

Rob
18-25126-790sig.gif

/ It does snow in bama!!! #4  
Paul, glad to see that you finally got a tractor. Looks like you have some construction going on. I am still working on my barn. I hope to have the roof on within the next few days.

/ It does snow in bama!!!
RobS, 45" I remeber that....!!! I like a littel snow but after 2 winters in Great Lakes U.S.N. base,I've had enough salting and shoveling...Besides 45" would prob. shut Bama down for a month and I don't much care for that kind of CABIN FEVER....

The canopy was easier to get than I thought.I just l wined about the heat while brush cutting until the wife gave in./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
I still haven't decided if the fiberglass is solid enough to mount lights on or if I should go through fun of making a bracket that will attatch to the support frame....

The view will be my back yard, about 6.5 acres of it anyway (most of what is covered in snow)The part behind the trees on the hill is about a 3 acre pond with a bit of ice and snow that is about half ours...
Ya'll have fun in the snow...

Lil' Paul
Proud new owner of TC21D
Laziness is the Father of invention.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by PBurns on 1/4/01 02:27 PM.</FONT></P>

/ It does snow in bama!!!
Hey Roy, Glad to here at least one of us is getting something done.Our barn is on hold till I get some work done on the driveway.Between my putting in the underground power and the septic tank its been torn up and muddy with all the rain.Now it's time for a few loads of chert this Saterday if mother mature will behave....
The construction of course is the house.Which if it will stay above 50deg. for a few days the sheet rock can hopefully be finnished...

Good to hear from ya' gatta go back to work.....

Lil' Paul
Proud new owner of TC21D
Laziness is the Father of invention.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif