Iseki

/ Iseki #1  

jknight

Tractor
bobcat, case hoe, ditcher,
Looking at models TU180F and TU165F, anyone have one and can give an opinion on reliablility and performance. Any tips about features and what to look for before buying would be appreciated.

/ Iseki #2  
Iseki now builds Massy Ferguson compacts. They are very reliable. They are also the biggest selling tractor in Austrailia. Both models you mentioned are great. I would go for the bigger one.

Eugene

/ Iseki #3  
The TU "landhope" models are odd to say the least. I really like them but you will not find another tractor like them. The rear axel assembly is separate of the engine and is connected with a driveline. The engine is rubber mounted and is super smooth when running but when it idles low or you turn it off it can shake a little. The engine and rear axel are mounted in a perimeter frame. There are lots of small universal joints and seals where they come out and go into gearboxes. They have a very comfortable working compartment and completely flat floor with lots of room. Shifter is on the fender by your left hand and is easy to reach. Fuel tank is behind the seat. I have been happy with each model that has gone through and have had no major long term problems.