Iseki TS2810 Buying Advice?

/ Iseki TS2810 Buying Advice? #1  

boostmg

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 3620 TLB Hydro
I have a branson 3620h i just bought .. and i had my eye out for another dedicated 3pt machine.

Semi local there is an iseki TS2810 with 690 hours that looks to be in really nice shape.

Theres not much info i can find online about them ... but in general how is the TS2810? Anything i should look out for?

They are asking $4k, i don't know the year, but it looks barn kept and in pretty nice shape

/ Iseki TS2810 Buying Advice? #2  
Hey boostmg ! If You are really interested in the Iseki approach the seller try& find out why they are selling? Then ask them who are they getting there parts from online or nearby & what is there source for parts & do they have any service records ? Iseki is a very stout tractor & reliable but like anything else if it has been properly maintained & they have been around since 1926 & started off making implements & they build tractors for several other name brand tractors AGCO, Bolens ,Challenger , Massey-Ferguson & of course Iseki. The only information I could find is that they have a Isuzu 3AA1 1.5L 3 cylinder 28 HP engine several sites did not have any info. on what year the model was manufactured & parts are difficult to source & from my understanding the only way to find out what year it was manufactured is off the vin plate. So You need to ask the seller all the questions that are up at the top & don't be afraid to walk away! Because a tractor is only as good as the parts you can get to maintain it.

Last edited:
   / Iseki TS2810 Buying Advice? #3  
I have a branson 3620h i just bought .. and i had my eye out for another dedicated 3pt machine.

Semi local there is an iseki TS2810 with 690 hours that looks to be in really nice shape.

Theres not much info i can find online about them ... but in general how is the TS2810? Anything i should look out for?

They are asking $4k, i don't know the year, but it looks barn kept and in pretty nice shape
Hey boostmg ! I did some more research on the Iseki TS2810 & found out the engine was produced from 1970 to 1990 & also there are several vendors on ebay that offer everything from rebuild kits to oil & fuel filters, As well as manuals! So there are parts available for the engine (y). You just have to put in the Isuzu engine model no. 3AA1 which again is a 3 cylinder 1.5L 28 HP, & as far as the drive train & sheet metal You'll will have look under Iseki TS2810 model & this being a 2wd it appears to share allot of the sheet metal from Bolens models & this is just some info. on the tractor that I could find, But if it's in the shape You stated I wouldn't worry about the sheet metal. I just find it hard to believe that I couldn't find anything online when the actual tractor was manufactured.As far as what You should look for I would look for wet spots on the exterior of the engine oil or coolant around the head & check around injector lines for fuel leaks,Also belts & coolant hoses, Pull engine dipstick to see condition of the oil & level & condition on gear oil the trans.& check for leaks or wet spots & on the diff. & hubs :rolleyes:. & ask them if You can or they can start the tractor & drive it around a bit to see how it shifts , as well as the high low , Check to see if PTO engages properly & for leaks around the seal & also check the operation of the arms on the 3 point if they go up & down without problems.

/ Iseki TS2810 Buying Advice?
You rock dude! Thank u a ton

Assuming the tractor is in good condition i”d love to get it, it looks real nice, the only issue is potentially the 2wd.

This tractor would be used to cut my field which could get wet and also as a recovery tractor in case mine ever gets stuck.

fwiw my Branson was in 2wd during spring thaw out in my field and i got it stuck but only bc i tried crossing a trench i dug and tried straddling it back and forth, so rookie mistake got me in a very minor jam.

i am just wondering if the 2wd would get stuck doing any work with resistance like tilling or towing.

i watched some vids from Vietnam and these things are definitely beasts very strong.

/ Iseki TS2810 Buying Advice? #6  
Assuming the tractor is in good condition i”d love to get it, it looks real nice, the only issue is potentially the 2wd.

This tractor would be used to cut my field which could get wet and also as a recovery tractor in case mine ever gets stuck.

fwiw my Branson was in 2wd during spring thaw out in my field and i got it stuck but only bc i tried crossing a trench i dug and tried straddling it back and forth, so rookie mistake got me in a very minor jam.

i am just wondering if the 2wd would get stuck doing any work with resistance like tilling or towing.

i watched some vids from Vietnam and these things are definitely beasts very strong.
Hey boostmg ! I did see a picture of one on tractor data . com & it is very nice looking tractor & there was a review of one right here on TBN out of the UK & it received a pretty good rating & it list the pros & cons & IMHO I wouldn't make the fact that it's 2wd be game changer & there use be time when tractors didn't have 4wd & if You want the tractor & the price is right Start checking what wheel weights apply or if the current owner uses them & would he sell them with the tractor, & front counter weights would help also good luck on your decision & most Iseki owners describe it as just that a beast & on a different note I own a 1959 M-F 50 that's considered a utility tractor & it's 2wd & it has never gotten stuck in 2 to 3 feet of snow & I use to use it to remove snow .& when I had get it out to plow snow on our private road to start off it was all up hill & I also used a rear scoop bucket no problems & being that the Iseki your looking at is a manual trans . is a +.

Hey what’s funny i went to look at the tractor and he asked what we were planning on using it for. I told him cutting grass and foot plots, and he then had us take a look at an IH 484 he was going to sell but didn’t list yet.

quite an interesting turn of events, but not sure what I’ll do at this point.

/ Iseki TS2810 Buying Advice? #8  
Hey what’s funny i went to look at the tractor and he asked what we were planning on using it for. I told him cutting grass and foot plots, and he then had us take a look at an IH 484 he was going to sell but didn’t list yet.

I guess it's good to have a choice :unsure: ! Good luck on your decision & will You be able to transport the tractor? Have a safe weekend.

/ Iseki TS2810 Buying Advice? #9  

I couldn't resist Checking out the I/H 484 that's a step up from a compact to a utility & hopefully it's in same condition as the Iseki TS2810 & then You would have a tough decision to make :unsure: . Again good luck & it's nice You have a choice,Have a nice & safe weekend.

Yea it’s a utility which i wasn’t even aware was a class that existed. The machine has 5800 hours on it. I drove it and it seems strong. The paint is all faded, but from a mechanical standpoint it seems it was well maintained and no glaring external issues that i could see.

I’m currently trying to research them as much as i can but again they seem like a unique tractor.

i don’t have a way to transport but will be calling the driver who delivered my Branson to see if he would transport it if i get it.