Iseki TS1610

/ Iseki TS1610 #1  
Tractor
Iseki TS1610
Gooday folks! I'm new here and a new owner of a Iseki TS1610. This little thing has been poorly maintained so I'm looking to start off with changing fluids. Anyone know where the drain plugs for the hydraulic and transmission fluids are and roughly how much it takes? I can't find any books on this machine.

Thanks in advance!!

/ Iseki TS1610 #2  
I had an older Mitsubishi. The transmission / hydraulic held between five and six gallons so that's probably what your looking at. There was a plate on the right side of the transmission retained by four bolts. Pulling the plate would drain the fluid and allow access to the filter screen for cleaning. Yours may be similar. Or not. TractorData.com Iseki TS161 tractor information

/ Iseki TS1610
Awesome thanks for the help Roadworthy!!!

/ Iseki TS1610 #4  
Gooday folks! I'm new here and a new owner of a Iseki TS1610. This little thing has been poorly maintained so I'm looking to start off with changing fluids. Anyone know where the drain plugs for the hydraulic and transmission fluids are and roughly how much it takes? I can't find any books on this machine.

Thanks in advance!!

Heres another technique. On a level spot, pull the hydraulic fluid dipstick on your tractor and check the reading. If it is in an acceptable range, drain the fluid into a 5G bucket. Have another at the ready so when it approaches full (greater than 5G) you can switch. Once it has all drained out, you will know how much it holds. :)
Lets say it drained out ~6 gallons. Now go get yourself 2) 2.5 gallon jugs and a 1 gallon jug. Dont buy 5G pails as they are difficult to hold up and pour (unless you have a pail pump).
Anyways, now change your hydraulic filter, clean off the drain plug magnet if you have one, and reinstall plug.
Now add the (2) 2.5G jugs. Check the dipstick.
If it needs more, add the 1G slowly until it reaches the level you want.
Use a white metal marker pen and write 6G trans inside the hood, so when you forget 2 years from now, you will know.

/ Iseki TS1610 #5  
I can supply you with manuals.